Why does my ex contact me? She dumped me…confused?

My ex girlfriend broke up with me 8 months ago, we dated for about 3 years throughout high school. Ever since the breakup she's reached out to me a decent amount. At first it was about being friends, and at one point she texted me when we were both at our prom after parties (we didn't go together). After awhile she would text me stupid things, like asking me if i was going to a certain concert or letting me know that a certain show I like is going on netflix soon. I saw her in person two weeks ago for the first time in 6 months, and it went well. I made her laugh a few times, and at one point she asked me for a phone charger (we were at my house with a group of people after a party). Everyone was hanging out by the stairs, and I went into my kitchen to grab her a charger but I couldn't find one. I was going to walk back to the stairs where everyone was but she came in the kitchen with me alone. We talked for a little before she went to go pet my new dog and then we both went back by the stairs. I caught her looking at me a few times too. Our breakup was sort of nasty, but I'm really starting to miss her. What does she mean by coming in contact with me so often? She broke up with me, so I don't understand….
Why does my ex contact me? She dumped me…confused?
Add Opinion