Am I good enough? She is too good for me, I think?

I'm a average guy I guess. I'm fit, muscle built. Blonde hair, blue eyes. I'm 6' exactly. But my face isn't what you would call 'hot'. Unfortunately I'm 5 inches in the bedroom. I put myself as a 5/10 for facial looks. I'm nice, funny and can talk quite well. I will never cheat or harm a girl in my life. It's my code. Problem is nice guys, with average looks are a dime a dozen. You can find us anywhere. I'm replacable. I don't think I'm good enough for her. She is short at 5'4. She's only a 6/10 but I'm happy with that, it's the personality that's great. We really gel together. A few things though, she can average about a guy a month. I manage a girl every year and a half. This worries me. We're both 21. The problem is, she can find another guy in a week If she wants. I'm nothing special, and honestly I'll always be a disappointment in the bedroom. Size matters. I don't think she will want to settle for me when she can easily find better. I'm thinking about not seeing her because it'll just waste her time and probably break my heart. What should I do?
Give it a shot
Vote A
Move on to another
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Am I good enough? She is too good for me, I think?
Add Opinion