Ladies and gentlemen what's you limit on dating older/younger guys/girls?

See I've noticed a lot of younger girls look at me, I will admit some of them are extreamely atteactive but I'm 28!😁 im not tslking about minors but I'm talkin about girls from 18 to 22. I mean some guys will say as long as their legal but that's not the case with me, I've noticed alotta younger girls are still young minded in the sense of still wanting to get wasted or get high or party all night. I'm not old and that shits still fun to me but I'm stsrting to want a woman that wants to be my team mate, help me build a castle and stack our money and education. A woman that won't act unless I act. I can't be chassing ladies anymore talkin about "where were you all night?" And all that childish bullshit.😓 those days are over. No disrespect to you younger ladies cuz damn sometimes I see you walk past me and I just wish to God I. Could just lick you or bite you or Somethin hahaha😂😏 but if I did all that then I can't let you we get away, your my prisioner! I'd wanna own you. All that aside what's the oldest or youngest guy you'd date?m
ladies and gentlemen  what's you limit on dating older/younger guys/girls?
8
7