Why is it now that I have a girl friend I get more female attention without trying... when I was single it was none existent?

Anonymous
I've been single for three years finally decide to shake the cob webs and decided to ask a long time friend out that we had mutual interest in each other. We get a long and are in a loving relationship, guess our friendship did pay off to a good relationship.
but I notice that when I drop her off at the beauty saloon or walk with her at the mall and she steps away woman flirt with me talk run their hands on my shoulder as they laugh and act or give me coquettish looks. In my mind it's like where the fuck was all this attention when I would walk alone minding my own business I was ignored like a homeless person asking for change... correction even they got more attention than I did. Lol just wondering.
2
3