Hey girls and guys, should I confess? Basically.. my question: Should I wait a little bit longer or just slowly build up to it?

Please include your comments at the end of voting :D. Thanks~~

1) We make a lot of eye contact recently and smile at each other, but mainly it's just me most of the time because she is doing something so weird, but so cute. Otherwise she just looks at me
2) This is pretty common I guess, but when she orders something, she offered to share with me also we shared a bubble tea drink, too.
3) She hand fed me one time when it was lunch break, but I was busy doing something
4) She offered to hold hands when we went to a haunted house and she interwine her finger with mine thinking this is the right way to hold hands, but she wasn't even scared tho throughout the whole thing lol
5) It hasn't even really been a week, but we saw each other and she took the initative to hug me with open arms and I was like okay. (First time we hugged each other)

Basically, I know that I want to tell her how I feel, but I just feel like doing it on valentine day. I also know that it doesn't have to be on valentine day and that it should be alone. Also that I shouldn't wait that long.
Zzzz what are your opinions/vote :D :O?
-wait or don't wait
-is she interested or does she like me?
-Are those something really general that any girl would do and just extremely friendly?
Wait until valentine day to get to know her more and more (Known her for five months already)
Don't wait and build up to it!
Is she interested?
Vote C
Does she like me :O?
Vote D
Are those something really general that any girl would do and just extremely friendly? T^T
Vote E
GirlGuy
0
1