Ex girlfriend doesn't want me back but ask me for sex?

About 5 months ago I broke up with my ex girlfriend we were going through some family problems and I just thought it would be best to break up. A week went by and I regreted it I got in contact with her but she dint want anything to do with me anymore, she was broken hearted she seemed really hurt by my desicions. I beg and pleaded but nothing helped I gave up after a month of chasing and persuing. It hurt bad! After a month of no contact she contacts me, but said she just wants to be friends, I said no, I want to be more than friends, If you change your mind give me a call. Then she contacts me a month later, still wanting to be friends I said no, everytime I seem to be moving on with my life she contacts me, recently she contacts me and we were talking just fine I was doing great and she ask me if I am down to have sex but she is not getting back with me. I had not been with another women since our breakup, and needed sexual release. She came over and we had sex. Since the day we had sex she has been texting/calling me everyday. She said some of the feelings came back, but she is not planning on getting back together. It hurts bad because I want to be in a relationship with her. I ask her why did she decide to have sex with me and not some random guy? She said "I am not comfortable in having sex with someone i dont care about and I still have feelings for you, If i go with another guy I feel that I am cheating on you, I still feel that I am dating you" when we talk sometimes shell call me bby, she has ask me how is my mother in law doing? I am so confused this is killing me, Is she just using me for sex? does she want to keep me as plan b in case her plans dont work out? I have given up I dont want to ask her to be my girlfriend because I know the answer to that. Is she just playing games? Is she testing me? or does she need time to see what she wants? I dont know what to do, I need some advice
Ex girlfriend doesn't want me back but ask me for sex?
Add Opinion