Why do women act like this?

Darknessx95
Hey, I'm a 21 year old guy. This is my predicament.. Here me out, so I've always been a shy guy, maybe social late bloomer. I've had a few friends with benefits here and there. For the most part I view myself as a loyal, down to earth guy.. Aside from my personality. I'm apparently a pretty good looking guy I've been told most of my life, younger women my age , older women, gay men, and even straight men for that matter. "I assume somebody will want to see "pic proof"

at a younger age girls seemed to be flirty and a bit more friendly towards me. although up until I turned 18 I was super super shy so I missed a lot. Anyways women nowadays as I've gotten older seem to be really unfriendly towards me. I have to carry most of the conversation, they act aloof in general. i do catch women looking at me frequently, but when I catch their gaze they don't smile. But I'm not a creeper, I'm friendly guy, but women just seem to act disinterested in my advances and seem to be intimidated maybe, even when I first meet them. It's just hard for me to continue with pursuing women if they act so cold.. why do they seem to auto reject me even before I open my mouth? or do they think I'm conceited? It's kind of giving me a blow to my self esteem. Thanks for input. Much appreciated
Add Opinion