How do you know if a lesbian likes you?

Ok so recently I started to get feelings for some one 😛 And it was a female, and she is lesbian so i have a chance yanno? 😌 But what are the signs of a lesbian that show she likes some one? Like me and her are not really close friends but just regular friends. During lunch though instead of her staying with her group of best friends she comes over to me and my other friends. She also is always joking around with me asking if i want to fight her😂 Oh and one time during our break, me and my friends were just talking and she comes up to our group (and leaves her friends, by the way my group and her friends dont talk AT ALL) well she joins in the conversation and starts talking about how once she tried doing little jokes on people. what she was explaining was that she would go up yo strangers at the park and say "hold this for me" once they would stick their hand out she would hold their hand. So as an "example" she turned to me and sort of showed us what she was doing so i stuck my hand out awkwardly and she took it and said "now ur stuck with me" and walked like 2 feet but i let go 🤔she also complimented me like the whole day when i wore a skirt "for the first time" in front of them. Well my point is, does any of this mean anything or is it just me overreacting? And what do girls do to show they like another girl? (i know weird question judging by the fact that i am a girl 😂) but im so confused lol.
well thank u for anyone that helps !! Srry by the way that it was a long description. Lots of love ! 😌❤
How do you know if a lesbian likes you?
1
1