Ladies, why do you seem uncomfortable talking to a guy (friend) about your habits/tastes when you go shopping or lingerie shopping?

TheBootyChest
Please don't miss understand this.

I am fully aware that you need to keep your guard up for some men out there who are just trying to ask you "What are you wearing?". I GET THAT! And I am glad you are ready for that.

But what if the guy you are talking to is just trying to see things the way you do? Whether to understand the things you like or so he can go shopping for his gf/wife as a surprise.

Do you have any tips for guys who wish to approach you about this subject so you know you can "lower your guard " as it were so the two of you can have a mature, respectful conversation about something (some of) you love to do?

5