How should I act now?

I have a friend the same age as me. Im 20 years old. I jave a crush on her and she knows this. I know that she is not into me like that but i just can't stop feeling this way. I know that she is not the type of girl i want to jave a relationship with. She has a boyfriend! But she talks to other guys and send them nudes. She has cheated on him many times. I know she is a bad person in that sense. She is not loyal in a relationship, but i can't seem to get her out of my head. She is my coworker, so i see her everyday and talk to her everyday. She is kind of a gold digger. She likes guys that make a lot of money, her actual boyfriend is a guy who makes deliveries of drug money. I feel bad because i know i can't have her but i can't stop being in love with her. I jave thought about going to live in another state just so i can stop seeing her. Please give me some advice. I spend most of my time sad and kind of angry because of this.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Avoid this girl!!! You seem like a nice guy an deserve someone who will treat you with respect. Don't waste your time chasing a girl like that. You are probably infatuated and intrigued, the right girl for you will come along. You are still young so don't waste that time on people like this. Goodluck ! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• She sounds like a real catch! Quick tip: You will not change her. If by some miracle she became interested in that way, she will do the same to you.. and if these red flags are the obvious ones, hold on to your seat for the ones lurking beneath the surface!

Forget her. You cannot fix her, you will not fix her. You are attracted to a fantasy in your mind.

What Girls Said 3

• Hey, everyone wants things they can't have. It's like seeing a flash car in the street. Or mansion you admire. Stop beating yourself up. It's fine. It's normal. It's fine to want her. doesn't mean you have to do anything about it though.

She sounds like BAD news. She's not the only girl on the planet. Put your energy and effort into meeting someone way nicer.

• You are in infatuation it will pass with time

• I think you need to tell her how you feel. Since you already know she isn't good for you, maybe her explaining she doesn't feel the same way would help you really distance yourself from her.

What Guys Said 2

• There's millions of people out there that you could meet. I think it's best to move on from her

• 1) she cheats
    2) she sends nudes
    3) she has a boyfriend

What is there to like about this girl?