This girl I rejected cause she was fat 2 years ago, is now extremely beautiful, I want to get her? I am in love with her now? help?

Anonymous
This girl i rejected cause she was fat 2 years ago, is now extremely beautiful, i want to get her? i am in love with her now? help?

so here's the story, a girl named Samantha likes me 3 years back. She liked me for 1 year, or so thats what she told me. We were good friends, I was always nice and caring to her. We hanged out often, working on school assignments, or just chilling as friends. Her looks were nothing special, and she was fat. She revealed she liked me after 1 year of friendship.. and because I wasn't attracted to her at all, I politely rejected her. I told her I simply wasn't looking for a relationship at this point. Everything was cool, we were still friends. She moved 5 months later. We still stayed in contact, and were still good friends.

She really isn't on social media, so i never got a chance to see what she looks like. I just assumed she looks more or less the same. Boy was I wrong..
She came back to town this week. When I saw her, and oh my god. She literally blossomed to one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. She now has a perfect body, and one of the most beautiful face I ever seen on a girl. She still talked to me as a friend. She is still the same person. I would do anything to be with Samantha now. She can probably get any guy she wants.

However, I made it clear to her I wanted to stay friends but I was not looking for a relationship..
How do I get her? Do I tell her we have been friends for a long time and I would like to get to know you, and take you out? What is she asks why only now? why didn't you like me back when I was fat? What do i do? do I reveal my feelings after some time of talking? do i compliment her on her new look?
13
14