Girls, What's a good way to show love to your wife? Other than sex?

She complains I'm always thinking just about sex but we only have sex once a week the most 2 and sometimes none were always working opposite days or our kids won't go to sleep and don't let us. I tried flowers , I clean wash, house chores etc?
Thanks for all your help lady's do any of you have or had a similar situation?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Hug her. When she's just rushing around dealing with the kids dinner or getting them ready to go out, stop her and give her a hug.
    When you notice things that make you glad she's the mother of your kids, tell her later on when you get a quiet moment together. Tell her what you appreciate about her.
    When she looks nice, tell her. When she makes an effort to look nice for you, tell her. When she looks tired, tell her she still looks good lol.

Really though, it sounds like you're quite nice to her already. Sounds like you do lots to help the household overall and pull your weight. I know things change when you have kids, you just don't get as much time together, but just take a little time out together each day even if it's just a quick coffee together before the kids wake up.

• I hug her all the time but I can't resist and just want more than a hug I