Should I tell her to leave me alone?

Anonymous
So there's a girl in my social circle I've had a crush on for several months. I didn't approach her right away so as not to be the guy that tries to date everyone in the group, but eventually she did start approaching me and showing sign of interest. I asked her out, but she said no.

However, even after I asked her out. She still kept approaching and showing even more signs of interest, touching me a lot, tapping me on the chest\bicep. A few people in the group referred to her as my girlfriend, saying they just assumed she was because of how she behaves around me.

I thought maybe she just needed to get a little more comfortable with me since she is shy, but it's been about a month since I first asked her and when I asked her again she still said she can't. Maybe there's a better way I can phrase it, but I was thinking that I just need to tell her I only have romantic interest in her and if she isn't even interested in one date then she needs to leave me alone. I try not to get hung up on her, and I have gone out with other women in the past month, but it's hard to when I've had a crush on her for so long and see her so often.

I don't want to be mean, but it isn't fair for her to keep flirting with me since she apparently has no intention of going out with me. Should I just tell her to leave me alone?
Should I tell her to leave me alone?
5
1