Should I keep talking to her? Is she also losing interest in me?

During our date she asked if she could put her head on my shoulder and even asked if she could hold my hand. She asked me these questions after we kissed. I was the first one to pull away and she wanted to kiss for a tiny bit longer. She said she really liked me and a day ago I asked her if she wanted to grab something to eat after her class ended and she said "Would I want to, sure lol Can I~ Well, it can wait :D It's going to be late that day. Another time~" Apparently she told me that usually she stays at school doing hw and stuff and she has classes that last till the evening. We were able to hang out previously because she didn't have work then but now she does usually on the weekend. She even sent me a picture of her work schedule. I'm guessing she's busy because she is genuinely busy and not because she lost interest. Also does it matter if she has been on okcupid once since the time she gave me her number? She also did say she wanted to go on more dates with me and get to know me better after our first date. Also me and this girl text each other everyday so it shouldn't matter if I text her first if she likes me right?
1
1