Could I have freaked her out? I really need help?

i recently started texting this girl who my friend hooked me up with. and we have been video chatting, and snap chatting. but never hung out in real life. i really get the vibe that she likes me and im starting to really like her back, but at this stage i could live without her, but i still dont want to loose her, today is the 3rd day we have been talking and its been going really smooth. but i wanted to hang out, and i asked over video chat, and she said sure sometime, but i wanted to let her know that i didn't just want sex (because girls sometimes take it that way). alright here's the beef of the story. i texted her over snapchat text, "hey i was just wondering if we were on the same page. i wanna hang out with you to get to know you better, and feel the vibe we create. im not the kind of guy who only wants sex. i just want to make sure you dont get the wrong idea. because im starting to like you." and after that she opened it, and didn't respond. so i let 30 mins go by and she still isn't responding, and im worried i freaked her out, so i text her saying "i mean if we hang out and you decide you're not that much into me, honestly tell me because i would love to be friends, i meant that i like you in that kind of way. im really sorry if this is freaking you out, im just really bad at expressing emotion." and she opened that and its been a hour and i still haven't gotten a response. (did i fuck up? i dont want to loose her. is she freaked out? does she need time to process things? how would you feel after getting a text like this, girls? is it a lost cause? and if not, what can i do to fix things? god i feel like such a inconciderate dumb ass. i really need help on this one.
Could I have freaked her out? I really need help?
Add Opinion