Do you think it's a lie that women are too scared to make the first move?

Most women never or hardy ever make the first move

So I always assumed that it was because they were scared or shy

But recently I became friends with a man with model looks (in fact he has modeled in the past). Not famous but very good looking anyway. Let me tell you. Women have no problems making a move on him. Even the ones you would guess before are shy. Flirting with him. Asking him out. Even groping him. And they don't even have to be drunk!

So I think that it's not true that women can't bring themselves to make the first move. I think women think that the vast majority of men are too inferior to make a move on. With many of these men, women will say yes if asked. But they will not make the first move

In my own experience being a slightly good looking guy with a gym physique, only girls way below my league have made the first move on me. I'm talking obese women. Now it all makes sense

It makes me think. If women see men on their level as being inferior to them, why should us men bother with them?
23
14