I'm not confused what this girl I like wants from me?

So I met this girl at a party at my house, when I was talking to her I couldn't tell if she like more not until she kissed me when I showed her something in my room and asked if I felt a spark, and I did so I said yes. but when I asked her if she wanted to go on a date she said she isn't ready for a relationship and wants to find herself because her mother just passed away, so I went quite for a bit thinking if I should wait for her or not and then she asks me if I'm going to kiss her more. So we did more kissing that night. The fallowing week she texted me everyday to hang out/make out, and then we had sex, the fallowing weekend she tells me she feels so much emotion and doesn't know if I feel the same because I didn't show her my emotions so she just wants to be friends and get to know me more. I didn't show her my emotions because I thought she didn't want a relationship and wanted to be friends with benefits sort of thing. So I asked her how she really felt about me and she said she genuinely likes me and thought we clicked really well in all aspects. I told her I felt the same way. 2 weeks pass by and she ask me if I want to get to know her because I want to be friends or want something more potentially. I tell her I want something more potentially and she says I'm OK just being friends but I can't give you more than that right now because I don't want to give you false hope. I was confused and asked if there was any hope for us in the future and she said she doesn't know and doesn't want to hang o to a what if or a possibility of something happening and that she will tell me if that ever changes. When I ask her to hang out just as friends now or to go get a coffee, it seems like she making up excuses that she's busy. But when we text each other she keeps the conversation going, has a lot of emojis, and long words like saammee, and asks what I'm up to at 2am. I have to start the text conversations though. So what do you think she wants.
I'm not confused what this girl I like wants from me?
Add Opinion