Friends with benefits?

So I met this girl in college at the time she had a boyfriend they had been dating for almost 4 years. apparently, she always thought I was good looking but couldn't act upon it because she had a boyfriend. I became great friends with her very close we became best friends until her boyfriend cheated on her and they broke up in February. I was her shoulder to cry on until 2 weeks after she approached me to become friends with benefits I accepted the other and we've been having sex ever since then. But the catch is she treats it like a relationship, and always wants to see me and hang out with me. I expressed my feelings a while back and she said I was a great guy but she doesn't want to date me I was very devastated. we continued to have sex it even got to the point we would get hotels for the night because she wanted a sleepover with me. we text all the time but the thing is she's interested in this guy and told me that if they start talking we would have to end things. why say friends with benefits when you treat it like a relationship? its obvious I have feelings for her and I think she does too but for so long I thought she didn't wanna date because of what happened with her ex but now she says she's interested in someone that's not me I'm very confused and lost. I would drop everybody like a bad habit just for her but she doesn't want to pursue me like that? Am I getting used or tell me something I don't see.
Friends with benefits?
Add Opinion