Why do women like to cut men/people off without explanation?

(Pic is not mine. just for a hypothetical example)
Women need to explain themselves for this one. Why do women cut men off without giving them a reason? Is it because they DON'T have a reason so they block them? is it because they think the man will go full psycho and attack them? Lol. To be honest i find this behavior COUNTER productive. Because what if you see them in real life? What if you're next to them in the coffee shop and you had not given them an explanation as to why you cut them off? This guy i once knew was in a starbucks when he saw a girl who cut him off on all social media and blocked his number. (for no apparent reason, he had even shown me the messages they had back and fourth, it looked as if they were friends!), and when they met eye contact all she said was "Stay the fuck away from me" very loudly, Causing a scene in front of families that were in there. It made me wonder why girls in general can't be up front about their reasoning for trying to avoid people. Like, you might see them in public again so whats the point of trying to prove a point? Guys i know will tell someone why they can't talk to them in the future, girls just block block block block, ignore ignore ignore ignore. What do you think?
5
3