Ok so I don't understand why but?

My ex was just under average dick length but he could make me squirt while I've had the best sex of my life with longer and thicker dicks with but they can't make me squirt? I don't understand how only he could?

418

Most Helpful Guy

• Who knows? Maybe he isn't touching you where your other partners are touching you. Maybe he isn't as dominating/submissive as your other partners are. But what he did to make you squirt was probably paying attention to certain receptors that made you squirt.

Trust me, you aren't necessarily alone. I've made some of my partners squirt with an average dick size and other times I didn't on the same partners but they would mention they loved the squirtless sex more (sometimes). Just goes to show squirting is not indicative of how much you enjoyed the sex session.

Most Helpful Girl

• Besides you're level of chemistry and trust between you and him or you and other partners, which would help you relax and find greater pleasure in the moment, his size/ experience may have provided a good amount of stimulation to your g-spot so more of your pleasure receptors were engaged causing you to squirt.

What Guys Said 17

• Either he was using different angles mixed with different rhythms or you just was more into him. Was it better with your ex than with other men? How are you not able to squirt with these current men but able to with your ex? Did the sex feel better with your ex?

• That's the weird part I was hardly attracted to him and his was hardly satisfying but he could always make me squirt?

• But it happened every time

• Did you guys just have sex once? If it was once, then, you squirting was probably just random. If it was multiple instances. Multiple days.. Then, I'm not sure why. You just said the sex wasn't that good. So, it was probably just your body.

• Because it's the knowledge that matters, not the size. Apparently your new partners (and you as well) lack that. Look up some info on google and let them read.

• P. S. Squirtless sex doesn't sound much like "best sex of your life", since you're ranting about it on here 😃

• And based on your post you want your 'big boy' make you squirt. So who did it better? Oh it's me who's stupid. Teaching basic things to a 18 Y. O.

• Your ex was quite aware of his deficiency so he did his best and learned a lot how to use it properly. While your large current one simply thinks 'bigger is better' and isn't trying to improve.

• Bigger doesn't mean better. Just like there is a just right temperature for water, it can be too cold or too hot. The same way, maybe he was the exact length to make you cum. Also , chemistry plays a very important role, specially with women. So, maybe how deep you were in love with him made you feel so good when you were making love

• interesting

• Emotions, skill, personal preference, who knows? It's one of those things you'll have to feel out for yourself.

• if the plug fits the hole you don't need a bigger one

• he was hitting the right spot

• I guess it is because of not bigger penis size is better is bed is it?

• it has to do with your emotional connection with him

• dick size don't equal skills. I'm guessing none of those other guys could fuck as good

• Ask him tonstudynsome videos on foreplay

• not one hundred percent on this but it could have been more that you were more into that person and not just the dick that made you squirt

• Its all in the angle of penetration and how one works with their tools

• You are emotionally attached as well apart from sexy

• I'm not sure, I never had sex before

• Just because it's small doesn't meant he can't work it better

• How is the sex without him better but you can't squirt?

What Girls Said 3

• Could be technique.

• It's the angle of penetration and also the SHAPE of his dick.. Some positions work great with some dick shapes, but not well at all with others.. You just have to see what works for both of your bodies. Practice makes perfect 😂

• first of all: what is under average and what do you consider as average?