Do you feel the pressure to get in a relationship?

Do you feel it?

• Yes
    56%(24)62%(86)Vote65%(62)
  • No
    44%(19)38%(53)Vote35%(34)

What Guys Said 22

• Yes.
    A lot because I've never even had one.
    Still a virgin...
    Never even kissed a girl either...
    But my chances are dramtically decreasing by the days...
    I'm 20 next month, no females will want me at all at this rate...

• You won't expect it and suddenly a chubby, pimply girl will steal your first kiss, and you will love it. Don't worry.
      And unlike girls, who reach their peak with 20 and then then go downhill slowly, you will get hotter everyday until you're 32.

• I feel the same way but I really dont care that much since school/career are more important to me. I've kissed girls before but not losing my virginity.

• My family has pressured me, but I gave up a few years ago so it doesn't affect me. I am not relationship material I guess. Now I'm just focusing on my own success.

• Nope, not anymore, I have realised all this is, is contributing to the sick societal circle of life, where you work, marry get children and the same cycle getting repeated with your children. Besides nobody likes to be with someone as negative as what I am.

• I'm super negative too, maybe that's why nobody will date me. I want to find love even if I don't believe in it completely.

• Yeah, It's something we all want.

• There's so much more to life than to waste it in a relationship.

• Not pressure, i just want to

• I donโ€™t feel pressure from others but I personally want to

• I wanted to for so long but its not realistic for me to have someone so i gave up.

• Nah, the only pressure I feel is the pressure to succeed.

• Nope. I just don't listen to media.

• No..

• At times, yes. Thanksgiving is up and everyone is going to be asking!

• Dont you hate how its like at age 18 19 and 20 theyre like oh you're sooo young for that then after 21 theyre like wheres your boyfriend or gf?

• "Girls are icky!" Lol ;)

• I got married at 23... now i get the opposite... Oh married so young. Its like yeah and if I wasn't in a relationship right now youd be asking me why im not. people will akways judge you. Dont worry about it lol.

• What pressure? No one really cares whether or not I'm in a relationship, which is fine with me.

• As others have repeatedly said, it is more self sought than forced by an outsider

• I feel like society kinda pressures us, but individual people haven't pressured me. Sure, I want a relationship but I really dont need it. Im focusing on my career๐Ÿ˜Ž.

• Some pressure me, some dont

• Yeah

• I'm feelin a warm spot

• I have a chronical fear of relationships so I can't relate

• Nope im engaged ๐Ÿ˜‚

• No I don't feel pressured but I don't like not being in a relationship

• No I just want a relationship for the love not because how people see you because you're single

• Sure, I'd like to be, but, I'm not pressured to be in one

I don't want marriage and I dont want kids. I have to have both though, I'm an only child and male..

It's just I'm not forced to

What Girls Said 7

• No because a relationship is not important. It is a want, and people need's to have logical and rational reasons to be getting into one. Most people do so because they want sex, instead of actually thinking what premarital sex does to them and other people. And because they want to keep up with other people, besides thinking its life. I think for myself. And I know that I don't want any part of modern dating.

• That how I feel too. I just dont understand modern "dating". Sex, sex, sex, is all these people think about and dont really think about the reasoning behind the value (or destruction) it holds.

• @jaydaemon If peoples mindset have changed to God's way, then yes. But after growing up seeing other people getting used, and me being emotionally abused by evil men in this world. I don't think so. People only pressure me because they say I'm pretty, etc. Like, what does me being pretty or beautiful [according to them] have anything to do with me getting considered for relationships? If a person can't value me and love me for me, I'll just be miserbale in a such a relationship without real love and value.

• I want a relationship through Christ; not for sex, but for companionship ๐Ÿ™‚

• Kind of but more from myself then anybody else

• Yes, I am pressuring myself to find a boyfriend.

• I don't want a relationship

• Starting to. Mom wants grandchildren and isn't even trying to be subtle anymore.

• Nope.

• Yes I really do