Is it bad that I feel self conscious in modest clothing? Is something wrong with me?

toolazyforausername

Idky but I can't dress modestly anymore. I always feel self conscious. I always feel the best and most confident in less modest clothing. I feel like modest clothing makes me look plain and like an eight year old. I also feel like modest clothing makes my body disappear. I used to be extremely conservative but one day I changed and I could never go back to dressing modestly again.
(Please don't call me a hooker or sl*t. I can assure you I am not one. I'm still a virgin and want to wait till marriage. Also, sex before the age of 18 is technically illegal.)

How I Used to Dress (middle school):

How I Dress Now: (40% of my outfits include tank tops, 20% of the shoulder and 40% scoopneck tops)

22
9