What part of your body do you love? Which part of your body do you hate? Why?

6874

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont love anything., my body looks gross and has a lot of flaws

Sorry if this looks gross

Most Helpful Guy

• Gonna say I like my eyes the most as they've gotten me the most compliments. People even say during sunsets, they turn gold. I don't mind my upper body. It's decently toned, but could use with some more size. I absolutely hate my lower body though. I an ass (it has that inverse shape). And my legs are chicken legs. Also after having surgery for a bone tumor on my left leg, the leg has given me a sensation between hypersensitivity and numbness. I can't bend my left knee passed 60 degrees and can't run for very long before it starts paining me. My lower body fucked me lol.