What part of your body do you love? Which part of your body do you hate? Why?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont love anything., my body looks gross and has a lot of flaws

Sorry if this looks gross

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Gonna say I like my eyes the most as they've gotten me the most compliments. People even say during sunsets, they turn gold. I don't mind my upper body. It's decently toned, but could use with some more size. I absolutely hate my lower body though. I an ass (it has that inverse shape). And my legs are chicken legs. Also after having surgery for a bone tumor on my left leg, the leg has given me a sensation between hypersensitivity and numbness. I can't bend my left knee passed 60 degrees and can't run for very long before it starts paining me. My lower body fucked me lol.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 67

• I love my teeth and my hair. I hate my feet and my eyes and my face. My teeth are straightish and I've finally accepted my curly hair. My feet are very large and I've always wanted blue eyes and I feel like my face isn't pretty. My reasons are petty and materialistic but hey, they are still my reasons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Going to be honest, I’m just going to say my face as a whole because I like looking at myself in the mirror haha. Though I hate getting my pictures taken. So i hope I can overcome that. I hate my legs though. Mainly my thighs. They’re kind of large and so are my hips but I wish they were more straight and skinnier.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my calves and forearms because when i tense their muscles they look real defined. I also like my belly button. Hate my hips, knees, elbows, shoulders and my ankles, they give me strife.

1|3
    0|0
  • I hate my nose 😂 greek descendant. I'm not sure what I like about myself, but I have a very expressive face? Like you can tell how I'm feeling really easily. I think it helped me convey my feelings when words didn't come to me and that's nice!

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess I like my eyes fairly well... but I hate my cheeks. They're really fat and cause a lot of problems due to rosacea (minor, but it's still always red and hurts quite a bit at times).

0|1
    0|0
    • You have a beautiful face! I am not trying to come on to you but I think your cheeks help improve the overall sexiness if your appearance.

• What I love? Only my buttocks. I am not interested in the rest. What I hate most are my upper arms. I hate them my whole live.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like my vagina, especially my clit x) I probably need work on everything else x) and the occasional double chin I have lol

1|2
    2|0
  • I love my thighs. It took me a while but I've built up muscle and toned them. There's still a way to go, but I'm pleased with them. My stomach is another story. I don't really like it, it's taking a lot longer to tone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my eyes and my boobs. my boobs aren't super big but for someone who is 105 pounds they are to me. They aren't tiny or flat and supple but perky. I hate my butt though. I wish it was womanly.

0|3
    0|0
  • I like my legs the best I’d say.
    I feel pretty grateful for my body. It’s healthy and it allows me to do a lot, so yeah, I don’t ‘hate’ anything

0|2
    0|0
  • I like my butt and boobs (even though they are small). I also like my hair

0|2
    0|0
  • I like my waist, tummy, hips, arms. Dislike my feet and eyes because my eyelids aren't same, right and left.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like my eyes and even though they're just plain brown, people tell me that they're beautiful. What I don't like are my legs. They're too short. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Love my legs. Long and slim. Hate my arms. Not defined enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely breasts, lol. Too small as many of my exes have said.

0|2
    0|0
    • Breasts can never be to small, only a real man can appreciate them for their differences.

• Show All
    • Ok fair enough

• Lol, same.

• I love my neck... i don't know why, its just normal like everyone else.
    And i don't like my legs... again I don't know why

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the colour of my eyes and how healthy my teeth are. I hate everything else.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like my teeth and arms. But I like everything else

1|1
    0|0
  • I love my waist and stomach and I hate my nose and thighs

0|2
    0|0
  • I love my back and arms and neck. I don't love my thighs currently and my feet.

0|2
    0|0
  • I have the strangest love for my eyelids, they're just so beautiful and feminine - reminding me of butterfly wings.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But I always come to a halt when people ask me what i dislike about my physical appearance and i say, "nothing".
    I think the human form should be celebrated for what it is and not for what it isn't.
    You see, I feel that a person's physical appearance is merely a wall that crumbles over time. Just try and think back at all the times you have refrained from getting to know someone because of the way they looked. That's a lot of people and a lot of possible cherished moments that you've passed up.
    There's a saying that goes, "a person should first and foremost be their own best friend."
    So tell me... would you be willing to put your best friend down as much as you put yourself down over something so material as their Physical appearance?

0|1
    0|0
  • Love my eyes! The rest eh. Hate my eyebrows sometimes lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Every part but my legs. I don’t have long slender legs like the models do. I’m short lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • My boobs, small waist, and my butt. I hate my stomach and the side of my face 🙄

0|1
    0|0
  • I like everything about my body but my small boobs, i dont hate my butt but i am working on it to be perfect too

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate my boobs i think they're a bit small for my taste. I like my lips hair and waist.

0|1
    0|0
  • My butt I have a nice one. Don't like my boobs too small

0|1
    0|0
  • My smile and my Hair what I hate I don't know I could think of two things.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love- Legs, hair and lips
    Hate- Ears and eyelashes

0|0
    0|0
  • Love my eyes deep blue. Hate my calves they are thick.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 73

• I really like my calves. I know people who go to the gym and try so hard to get their calves as big as mine but it takes a long time to build up. Thankfully I just got my calves from all the uphill running that I do. The only part of my body that I don't really care for would have to be my hair. It is pretty thick and it doesn't really let me style it the way that I want it to. I always feel like my hair never looks good.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my dick, it's something nice to have and fun XD also, i like my hair since i was dying it. I deeply hate my bodyhair though (i'll probably get it permanently removed, i hate it because i'm genderfluid and stuff) and don't like a few other parts too

1|1
    0|0
  • My body is my body... i Love my body as it is the only one I'll have... its up to me to look after it. Now to answer the question... what parts do I like best? Eeerrr... well probably prefer my waist down... but hey you know what... waist up is alright to... what am I thinking?

1|1
    0|0
  • Love my eyes there a beautiful hazel color also my hair three chords to lie down my back straight and so soft and fine. I hate my legs they are too thin. I haven't seen the new Jumanji they should call it something else. the original was based on a board game this a video game just ain't the same

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my hands, they are very talented and as a gamer very important, there's nothing particular I hate about my body but I do hate looking in mirrors and not because I think I'm ugly, I'd consider myself at least reasonably attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • U know, I hate my hands and feet and head. Hands and feet cuz I got like a fungus on 1 finger or toe on each limb. Wth? And I don't like my head cuz it kicked all my hair out the pad. So now I'm bald. And I don't like being bald. People always think I'm a gang member. Geez

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think much about my own body after I made shure that I look good enough for everyday life etc. ... because I've seen myself often enough. That's an additionally reason why I want/need a girlfriend.

0|1
    0|0
  • Love my mind, hate my feet. I study psychology I would my mind, to help others with their problems. I served 13 years in the army and it did a number on my feet.

0|1
    0|0
  • This question does not make sense to me as I don't really know how to judge my own body. I can only feel that I love a part of someone else's body.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like my brain, everything else is not that good. I do always remind myself that some people are worse off, though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my hands, and legs. Having limbs makes us so helpful, and useable! I hate my brain sometimes, It can be REALLY naughty.

1|1
    0|0
  • Love: My bubble butt... BUBBLE BUTT BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE BUTT.
    Hate: My god damn bald head :(

1|1
    0|0
  • Love my biceps as the skin is SUPER soft.
    Hate my chest because I am susceptible to sweat rash :(

0|1
    0|1
  • I've got just a little fat witch I could look in 2weeks if I did 20 minutes of exercise it's not that much people say I'm not big I just need a bit more exercise

0|1
    0|0
  • My weight overall is too high i think, but i'm training, so that might change, my dick is allright but want a bigger one, but i like my brain. How weird it is and how it works.

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny how a lot of the girls here say they hate their belly when it's actually a very attractive feature, to me anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont like my back, its too far from my eyes and i can't see most of it

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the way I look. I have a little extra but I go to the gym every day so I am ok with that.

0|1
    0|0
    • Also, every girl that I have ever been with has commented about my lips. How they look and how I use them.

• I m in love with my body
    M currently working on my upper body and abs.

Hate : nopes, nothing..
    Not even in other person's. Inperfection {eg. flabs, plumpy, thin, scars... watsoever} is elegance.
    Every Body Is Beautiful ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my legs and butt. I have my mom and a lot of tennis to thank for that. I don't like my nose, but at the same time any other nose would make my face horrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • My chest. Most defined muscle in my body. After that my back

0|1
    0|0
  • Hate? Nothing. Love? Probably that I eat whatever and still look fit and strong. Lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I love every part of my body. They all function nicely so I am healthy

1|1
    0|0
  • Love my height. Hate my appropriately skinny looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love my body. It's just a little too short overall but otherwise it's absolutely fine :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Your born to be how you end up, there's on;y so much you can interfere with without surgery and that usually looks ugly and obvious. Accept who you are, I don't like quite a lot about me but it's me, end of.
    However I must add that very, very few people have nice feet. No men have nice feet at all.
    Think yourselves lucky even if you have stuff you don't like, there's always someone worse off than you. We have a TV show in the UK called The Undateables, see if you can find it online, then get a reality check.

0|0
    0|0
  • if i'd chose a part to hate, i think it would be my chin, nose or forehead, but not all the time. they don't look bad all the time. i love my eyes. they never look bad

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my huge brain, it give me 180 IQ, it have strong muscles

0|1
    0|0
  • I got the cutest toes. I love them
    My eyes are too small

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't love any part of me, I've been told I have great hands. I hate everything about me!

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes