Are we in a new age in which women need to start approaching men?

Statistics show there are more single women than ever before. Today's young men way of thinking is changing and they don't have the time nor the patience nor the will to approach girls. Are women realizing they need to change their attitude or force themselves into complete solitude?
  • Yes, women need to dump the old preconception that it's a man's job to approach them.
  • No, it's still and will be a man's job.

514

Most Helpful Girl

• Women do but more would if men stopped freaking out over it. :)

• Who freaks over it?

• @zagor also being gay doesn't have anything to do with getting upset. you just say no thank you. these guys freaked out.

• I didn't say the gay thing. But anyway I don't see guys freaking out about being asked out, unless maybe they're in HS or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• The threat of a sexual harassment charge is at a all time high. And people wonder why guys are hesitant.