Are we in a new age in which women need to start approaching men?

Are we in a new age in which women need to start approaching men?

Statistics show there are more single women than ever before. Today's young men way of thinking is changing and they don't have the time nor the patience nor the will to approach girls. Are women realizing they need to change their attitude or force themselves into complete solitude?
  • Yes, women need to dump the old preconception that it's a man's job to approach them.
    Vote A
  • No, it's still and will be a man's job.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Women do but more would if men stopped freaking out over it. :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Who freaks over it?

• Show All
    • @zagor also being gay doesn't have anything to do with getting upset. you just say no thank you. these guys freaked out.

• I didn't say the gay thing. But anyway I don't see guys freaking out about being asked out, unless maybe they're in HS or something.

Most Helpful Guy

• The threat of a sexual harassment charge is at a all time high. And people wonder why guys are hesitant.

0|5
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It would be considered a mans job to ask the women because we, as women, arnt the ones that just fall in love at the sight of a good looking person. I could see a really good looking man and not care at all. I need emotional connection of some kind, weather it simply be talking to the guy for a few minutes or even seconds. So therefore, I won’t barely ever have the need or want to go approach a man just based of looks.

0|0
    0|7
    • We feel the same, we men need emotional connection too, and I'm not kidding. So it seems we are in an impasse. What do we do now? Let human race face extinction?

• Show All
    • @somewheresomeway I'm 100% on board with you there, I have nothing but respect for women who will initiate. And men do need to not be creepy in that situation or it will only discourage it.

• @jessture and some of us have been that way. I admit I got the wrong idea when a girl once approached me in my late teens. I thought it was a quick, easy lay. She was insulted and creeped out... and she had a right to be. Totally regret acting that way. Moving forward I always treated those girls well, but I'll don't think I need to ask them for a kiss though lol.

Men also need to reject sex from women who identify themselves as feminists. It's a rape accusation waiting to happen anyway. But seriously the cucks, white knights and even conservative guys sometimes get so desperate we will fuck any willing girl. THAT is one thing we got to stop doing. We can't give them any affection (which is power) at all. Isolate them and disgrace them.

• I'm actually normally always the persuer. Most guys won't talk to me out right even if they like me. I think guys are more shy then they pretend to be.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. They approach too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Equality for the sexes! I 100% believe everything shouldn’t always fall on the guys. We need to start making the first move. We need to start taking more responsibility in relationships.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I realize that this is before your time, but in the 50s and 60s, the girls actually asked the guys out. This was in the US. Regarding your question though, I believe if you see someone you are interested in, you shouldn't allow your sex be the reason you don't approach them. Missed oppurtunities will sometimes haunt one with regret and a realization that they could have been the one. Don't let your dreams be dreams... shit like that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yep, and a woman will never look back to a lost opportunity, contrary to men. They simply don't care and carry on.

• Show All
    • Probably because they have things they value more importantly than looking at every guy they pass by. I work in customer service and I dont have much choice but to look at every passing person. Sure I look all the women, but I just enjoy the eye candy. I'm not interested in any of them.

• Women approach men all the time. The problem is they are only approaching the really attractive guys. This is why the average guys think women don't approach.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a day and age where we are actively acting to eliminate gender roles, it only makes sense to do so in the dating scene as well. If a woman likes a man, ask him! If a man likes a woman, ask her!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, it should. Goddammit, women love to humiliate good men who ask them out.

That's why I show no sympathy towards them when they choose the bad boy thug who abuses them.

0|1
    0|1
  • Why does gender even have to play a part in it? You like someone tell them.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my experience, women don't ask men out. I've never seen it and never had happened to me. It is very rare. I think it will continue that way.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, well good luck to them. They argue they don't like rejection. And I'm thinking, oh wait, do men like rejection? Isn't that selfish?

• I noticed that too.

• Yes. It's the 21st century now. Somethings have to change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, women need to dump the old preconception that it's a man's job to approach them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either or should be able to work for a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sincerely hope so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women do the choosing. That's just a age old fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's a new age were women want all the benefits, but not sacrifices and risks.

I predict a very small percentage of women will start doing this but too many are content with the double standard. Don't get your hopes up. Most of them will still expect us to put our ass on the line.

0|1
    0|0
  • Especially with the METOO epidemic, yes they do.

0|3
    0|0

Recommended myTakes