Why women go to the restroom in packs?

Why do women always go to the restroom in packs. For example when you go to a club and one female goes to the restroom all would get up and go if not the whole group at least a group of 2 or more. I never understood why could someone tell me why?

2|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends and I used to always go to the restroom together when we went out to bars or clubs. Usually to ensure we stayed together in our group. It's safer that way. It's so easy to lose each other when you're out clubbing

Plus, we chatted as we applied lipstick or whatever lol Some women spend time in the restroom applying makeup lol

If we go out for coffee we don't go to the restrooms in a group though

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty sure it's not "pack" I think the scientific term is "a giggle of girls"

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 37

• Most women find safety in numbers. A women is less likely to be assaulted if there are multiple others with her. It also gives said women a chance to talk without screaming at each other lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's safer to go to the bathroom with friends. Safety in numbers.
    Women are taught that we stick together in public, clubs, what have you.
    Plus we like to talk, yes even while we're peeing we still talk.

1|0
    0|0
  • First of all it's safer to travel in packs, second we get some "alone time" to chat in peace and joke and gossip, it's bonding time I guess :P (and the thing the other girls said about holding purses and coats)

0|1
    0|0
  • This is why.

3|0
    0|0
  • Because there's usually a waiting line for the women, but not for the men. You go out to socialize and not to spend time on your phone. The women in front of you or behind you don't want to talk to you. Oh, and lastly, snorting coke is funnier when you do it with someone I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because we can have conversations without guys listening or trying to interrupt. Not that they can interrupt as we never stop talking apparently lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • To gossip, fix their makeup, and to make sure someone is safe. There are creepy people in the world so it's a pretty good safety precaution.

3|0
    0|0
  • To hold our drink and purse while we pee and just in case the stall door doesn't close, they can hold it closed for us.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they're drunk some might need some help not falling into the toilet while one throws up. ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a intimidating place. The real questions is why men donโ€™t.. you never know what could happen. Safety comes first

0|0
    0|0
  • The aren't going to use the bathroom. They are going to talk and they know you can't come lol

0|1
    1|0
  • Protection.

I go with my boyfriend and make sure he watches over me. :I

0|1
    0|0
  • We dont like to go anywhere alone, well that's apply for me.

2|0
    0|0
  • For safety, for makeup, for gossiping while applying fresh layer of makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • If someone has to go the sametime I have to go, I can't really control that person's bladder.

0|0
    0|0
  • We just do, we talk, freshen up, and just have another person to go with not much to explain

0|0
    0|0
  • We might get eaten by a wolf on the way. I mean we're the smart ones here, C'mon man

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's for safety reasons. Personally I go with one girl\woman

0|0
    0|0
  • To gossip about you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dunno, I don't do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • So we don't have to eat the cotton candy alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • To fix make up and/or chat to female friends

0|0
    0|0
  • We want to talk about you in private.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just go to the bathroom when I need to haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess to talk and to watch out for each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • To talk lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Safety

0|0
    0|0
  • They do it to socialize and fix their make up

0|0
    0|0
  • for fun

0|0
    0|0
  • To talk about your cock sizes LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 6

• Just in case one falls in. ๐Ÿšฝ

1|0
    0|0
  • Birds of a feather flock together lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's for safety or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Powder their noses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Licky, licky. Bum, bum..

0|0
    0|0
  • Security