Why women go to the restroom in packs?

Why do women always go to the restroom in packs. For example when you go to a club and one female goes to the restroom all would get up and go if not the whole group at least a group of 2 or more. I never understood why could someone tell me why?

387

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends and I used to always go to the restroom together when we went out to bars or clubs. Usually to ensure we stayed together in our group. It's safer that way. It's so easy to lose each other when you're out clubbing

Plus, we chatted as we applied lipstick or whatever lol Some women spend time in the restroom applying makeup lol

If we go out for coffee we don't go to the restrooms in a group though

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm pretty sure it's not "pack" I think the scientific term is "a giggle of girls"