Girl I Like Is Pinning After A Cheater Instead?

I'm having a hard time figuring out what this girl's problem is. I am pretty crazy about her. She already has a boyfriend, so I respect that and don't try to hit on her. She acts rather "bleh" to me, even when I am trying to just be friends... Ignores a lot of the effort I put in to be friendly, etc, won't converse with me...

But is REALLY into to this one guy who a) Cheated on his wife twice when he was married, b) currently has a girlfriend and is trying to hook up with this other girl I like instead at the same time... AND this other girl already has a boyfriend... But she is SO receptive to him it's scary...

What is going on with this girl? She knows about his past but seems to care less. It's a struggle for her to even be friendly me to me when I respect her relationship, but this serial cheater who blantantly disrespects her relationship, tries to weasel his way into her life, send her texts during the week, etc... She has no problem with?

Could it be low self esteem on her part?
1
1