Do very attractive girls enjoy the attention they get or do they hate it?

One of my friends is extremely good looking and every week she will complain to me about guys treating her like a sex object, sexually harassing her, stalking her, mocking her, teasing her, trying to exploit her, mentally undressing her and refusing to treat her with respect and kindness. She wanted to throw up this week cause I told her one of the guys she used to like had sexual fantasies about choking one of my friends.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I can imagine that to be true for attractive women. Imagine being a woman and every guy giving you attention. That attention is 100% just for your looks and your body. The likes on Instagram and other social media? All because of your body and looks. If a woman is saturated in this for too long, she’ll feel like a sexual object for sure.

0|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• I highly doubt any self-respecting woman enjoys being harassed and stalked by random dudes.

But I know shallower women who have little going for themselves in real life but validate their own simple existence using this attention. You would too if you had nothing else going for you

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the person, I believe all women want to feel sexy but in the right way. A guy coming up and says, "you look hot", probably isn't gonna do something for her. I believe women look the way they do to get attention from guys but they want them to see past their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • In most cases , it's a negative. My understanding is that most women HATE male attention , from feedback from female friends , women dress for other women / themselves... NOT for men , learnt that decades ago. Even a repellent woman has male attention / male options , if she so wishes.

0|0
    1|2
  • If they spend hours putting make up on etc... and on a regular basis then yes they love all the attention they get. The complaints to yourself and others is because she wants you to feel sorry for her because every man is a pervert in her eyes. Don't waste your breath. Tell her she's a slapper and to deal with it.🤣

0|1
    1|1
  • I think they enjoy respectful attention that shows a guy values them for something besides their looks.

0|2
    0|0
  • Most of them enjoy it, providing it doesn't cross certain boundaries.

Some don't like it at all in virtually any form, but they are a minority.

0|2
    0|0
  • She loves it and she loves the attention she gets from complaining about it. In 40 years she will miss the attention ajd sue somebody to get more attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've noticed it depends on the person giving the attention.

0|4
    0|0
  • Yeah it's bad, guys need to know some women have more boundaries than others. When you know who is who, you have less arguments. The choking thing is bad, very bad. Dangerous. I had a woman grab my throat a week ago, but that was being flirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those all sound like things every woman complains about, so that’s either a problem for women in general or most women online are extremely attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive girls don't all think alike.
    One girl I know says she doesn't like when guys look at her, but she doesn't stop posing sexually, it's endless (and hot) while the other girls say they don't like it and act like they don't.

0|0
    0|1
  • Girls wear make up and look nice with no intention of appearing attractive to men. I'm not surprised she is fed up of the attention she gets, but she has every right to be attractive and be treated well. However, I think she should do an experiment by trying to make herself unattractive, say for a month. Put oil in her hair, wear frumpy unattractive clothes, use makeup to disguise her beauty. Then she should see how it feels when people ignore you or treat you poorly because they aren't attracted to you. Then she might appreciate the attention a bit more, and also put people's shallowness into perspective, ignoring those who disrespect her because she knows what they are really like.

0|2
    0|2
  • Markfish you dumb fuck

Way to go being racist behind your keyboard.

She's a lot more prettier than you are without a doubt.

2|0
    1|0
  • Oof, first time I hear of a girl being repulsed by the idea of choking during sex. Maybe there is hope after all..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's part of the territory, how do you think celebrities feels, they can't even go in public without someone tryna rip their clothes off. Being extremely attractive you inbox/DMs are going to have the weirdest/rude comments because this generation guys think a dick pic will impress a girl. Some are innocent like "I'd like to take you out sometime because you could be the woman of their dreams, but you don't find them attractive so it's deemed creepy. Imagine if Justin Timberlake or you favorite crush inbox you saying "wow you're stunning, I'm gonna be in your town in a few weeks, are you available for dinner?" You'd prolly show your friends or accept it. Being pretty has it's perks but also a double edge sword

2|2
    0|0
  • And she complain if they ignored her. Attractive privilege is the highest class so she should stop whining

0|2
    0|0
  • She's good looking and attractive dats the reason she's being targeted cos all would love to have a fuck with her.. can we chat in personal send me a message if yes

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's from good looking people giving them attention, they're cool with it
    If u ugly then they'll hate it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The attractive women i know love the attention and know how to use to get what they want or even tease!

0|0
    0|0
  • No. She enjoys it. That doesn't mean she's totally enthralled with all aspects of it, but she would miss it if it was gone.

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 19

• They like it I do but I don’t like sexual harassment but a good compliment everyone likes that some guys take it to far like even if a girl body or face looks good or she’s wearing tight clothes that dosent make it okay to sexual harasser her or try to make sly comment at her but it is okay to take a glance she know if she’s wearing that she wants to impress

1|1
    0|1
    • if a guy came up and said, "hey your hair looks gorgeous like that, it was worth the time it took to get it there", would you wanna keep talking to him?

• Hmmm It depends. If it’s a night out, I get looked at and hit on so much it is so annoying and I don’t appreciate it. But other times on a normal day when I’m not wearing makeup and just dressed in sweats and still get checked out, I’m flattered because it’s nice to know that I don’t need to try and guys will still admire me

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a bit of both. From a guy she friends attractive then she probably enjoys the attention. If she doesn't find him attractive then I think she hates it.

0|2
    0|1
  • I actually hated the attention I got on a daily basis. A horrible situation caused me to start dressing like a slob and not really caring about how I looked worked like a charm. Now I’m trying to be a bit more fashionable like I used to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate it. low key people still like seeing you fail. rumors go around about you and people love hearing dirt about you. i was happier when i was a tomboy

0|0
    0|0
  • That last sentence in your descripton escalated really quickly. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a difference between respectful compliments and flat out harassment. If she was complaining about getting compliments like "I think your pretty" or " I like your hair" then I'd say she's being unrealistic. But from what you mentioned, stalking, overly objectifying, teasing mocking etc she has every right to feel that way. Now it's no longer a compliment it's scary. So Al these people here saying she needs to "deal with it" and "you deserve it" can fuck because they don't even know her or how she dresses for that matter which is completely irrelevant anyways.

1|0
    0|1
  • True coz she can't find a true love the coz of that

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend is beautiful and she hates any sort of attention.

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends. . . Sometimes I hate it, but sometimes I adore it

0|0
    0|1
  • i hate the attention i receive lol

0|1
    0|1
    • Don't worry. It won't last for long.

• Show All
    • What a silly fight

• Seriously, point out the sarcasm in that post.

• Depends on the attention

0|1
    0|0
  • Like it probably. It's a personal preference.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are annoyed for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes this is true. Sometimes it’s nice but I also found myself trying to make myself less attractive often times when I was younger too in the hope of avoiding such unwanted attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • The confusion is solved simply by the following:

Women love attention given by attractive men.

Women hate attention given by ugly men.

It’s the truth. SorryNotSorry

0|1
    0|0
    • I think it depends on the guy, like would you rather talk to someone who has wash board abs and great smile but is so boring you want to saw your own hand off?

• Show All
    • Are you dumb? Lol?
      Would you prefer a hot woman to compliment you or an ugly fat woman?

• Lol? Wtf

• Could be annoying sometimes. I like it tho for the most part

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes