Do very attractive girls enjoy the attention they get or do they hate it?

One of my friends is extremely good looking and every week she will complain to me about guys treating her like a sex object, sexually harassing her, stalking her, mocking her, teasing her, trying to exploit her, mentally undressing her and refusing to treat her with respect and kindness. She wanted to throw up this week cause I told her one of the guys she used to like had sexual fantasies about choking one of my friends.

1932

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I can imagine that to be true for attractive women. Imagine being a woman and every guy giving you attention. That attention is 100% just for your looks and your body. The likes on Instagram and other social media? All because of your body and looks. If a woman is saturated in this for too long, she’ll feel like a sexual object for sure.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE