What can I do? I love him, he is the father of the baby girl I'm about to have.

What can I do? I love him, he is the father of the baby girl I'm about to have. he say he love me but I can't.

okay here is the deal I'm 6 months pregnant and my boy friend of 4 years comes up to me and tells me he has slept>on me with 7 girls through out the 4 years together had no clue because he always picked up the phone never found a number until the other day I called up a girl that was on his phone but she say she just a girl from the sec floor that needed advice on the same job my boyfriend has came to find out a week later he had sex with her too 3 x and no condom and once was on his bed OMG I could not believe it how what can don't know how to think got tested of course everything okay no stds but now I'm left with the cheating and lies and most def the last girl he slept with on his bed where I been sleeping on with him for the passed should I stay when I can't trust him any more listen to the things he say as a man he says he loves me very much and want us to be a family and he can't bare to look in my eyes and lie again and he say she is a smut and is just another piece of ass
+1 y
yes he confessed to me everything a week after he had sex with the girl I spoke to on the phone that lives in the apt right up stairs he even called her and told her that he is sorry but he don't want nothing to do with her and want to be truthful to me
+1 y
she said fine hung up and that was that yes I did say > he just started to cry like never before and said he never felt more a shamed in his life and to forgive him
+1 y
what really trying to know is what are the views in this life I have go ,stay, try to work it out for my baby sake, have guys tell me do you think if this was you honestly will you keep lying , cheating on her after your told her you cheated. honestly
1
4