* I Agree and support her protest, But the way she is doing that is Ridiculous ! *
- I Agree with her completely and support her.
- I Disagree with her Completely
- I support her protest, But i disagree with the way she is doing that.
- Why do feminists have to be topless or naked to make a point? The attention they draw is always the wrong kind. Have they really got nothing other than that?
- Poor Tiddles.
Most Helpful Girls
I agree with her protest on it, but not the way she's going at it3
@ people saying "she should have done it differently" or "she could have done it better", y'all don't even seem to understand what a protest is. What's the point of protesting if it doesn't have a little shock value? The whole point is to garner any kind of attention and to open up discussions about it. Do you guys really think she would have been able to do that without doing something out of the ordinary? Sometimes just a sign with words on it isn't enough.
I really hate how the policemen were aggressive with her, though. She had a baby in her arms. Crowding her like that could have ended badly.
Ridiculous that there are massive billboards of practically half-naked models everywhere yet a woman using her breasts in a way they were *meant* to be used naturally, is somehow seen as "distasteful" or "shameful".1