Why do so many girls want to be blonde?

I’m a natural blonde. I was and still get bullied because of the stereotypes. People like to assume I’m a slut (I have girls come up to me and tell me to stay away from their boyfriend who I don’t know), that I’m really dumb and that I have way more fun. In reality I’m a virgin by choice in which I was, what I call “virgin shamed” by my friends. I’ve taught myself many things that no one I know would really care to learn and they are blown away by my knowledge of that and I am very introverted so I like to be alone but that doesn’t mean I’m not social and don’t have fun.

The stereotyping got so bad I actually dyed my hair brown before but then I saw some girls dying their hair blonde and I’m like “why? Do you want to be stereotyped as well?”

918

Most Helpful Guy

• Get new friends. I'm a introvert too. I've learned most people are dumb as shit when they together like the IQ level drops. I get told to go to bars or hook up with some slutty chick cuz she fucks. People worry about my penis a lot.

• I was told the same thing. I usually stop talking to those people who tell me that.

• I tend to do the opposite of what normal people say to do I've even asked things on here and still do what I wanna do lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it kinda sucks when a girl who looks naturally beautiful with dark hair goes blonde. I'm half Hispanic half white so I ended up getting the dark hair from the Hispanic side of the family. and i'd hate to ever turn it blonde. now I'm not going to deny that I've put dye to it before, but like red, blue or purple at the ends that's it.