Why do so many girls want to be blonde?

I’m a natural blonde. I was and still get bullied because of the stereotypes. People like to assume I’m a slut (I have girls come up to me and tell me to stay away from their boyfriend who I don’t know), that I’m really dumb and that I have way more fun. In reality I’m a virgin by choice in which I was, what I call “virgin shamed” by my friends. I’ve taught myself many things that no one I know would really care to learn and they are blown away by my knowledge of that and I am very introverted so I like to be alone but that doesn’t mean I’m not social and don’t have fun.

The stereotyping got so bad I actually dyed my hair brown before but then I saw some girls dying their hair blonde and I’m like “why? Do you want to be stereotyped as well?”

814