Girls, Would you ask your bf/husband to quit playing video games?

As in avoid playing video games for whatever reason u have ( write in comments)
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was affecting our relationship or his duties at life, then yeah, I'd tell him to cut back on the gaming habits and focus on life, lol.
    I wouldn't really ask him to stop gaming forever haha (unless it was something really serious like an addiction or severely impacting his life), since I wouldn't want to quit gaming completely either lol

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Glad to see a gamer girl. And yea everyone hates addiction and if one truly loves gaming, he would work hard to be able to sustain it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• Why would I tell him to stop doing something he enjoys? The only time I'd make a fuss is if he did nothing else, stopped going to work and looking after himself etc. If anything I'm more likely to ask if I can play to than tell him to stop XD

1|0
    0|0
    • Exactly what I want from my partner, m a pc gamer and I’d immediately switch to console if my partner said that. But m single af ;(

• Show All
    • Too bad u ain’t in my Uni

• I'm not even in your country mate XD

• Fuck no. That's their Hobbie. I fell in love with them. That includes their interests and hobbies. If anybody feels the need to stop their partners hobbies. Then that person is pretty shitty. I've been gaming my entire life. Since age of 4. If my boyfriend or girlfriend told me to quit gaming. They can get the fuck out my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, my boyfriend loves video games. It doesn't bother me, and for the rare times I get to see him, he doesn't play. We all have hobbies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not likely, I might ask to join or watch. I'd only ask him to quit if it was an addiction and he gave it priority over our relationship or other important matters.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Just to back off a little if we never spent any time together because he was obsessed with playing them non stop

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't tell him he could never play video games. I just wouldn't want him to let the games consume every single second of his time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because I love playing video games as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, we play together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless he was addicted

0|0
    0|0
  • I avoid dating them in the first place

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I will let him since he love to play it. If it is affecting his work and life i will just ask him to cut down a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never would ask him to quit it, but spend less time doing it or stop prioritizing it over me/our family.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't think a partner should dictate what hobbies you have.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes