Girls, Would you ask your bf/husband to quit playing video games?

As in avoid playing video games for whatever reason u have ( write in comments)
  • Yes
  • No

14

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was affecting our relationship or his duties at life, then yeah, I'd tell him to cut back on the gaming habits and focus on life, lol.
    I wouldn't really ask him to stop gaming forever haha (unless it was something really serious like an addiction or severely impacting his life), since I wouldn't want to quit gaming completely either lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Glad to see a gamer girl. And yea everyone hates addiction and if one truly loves gaming, he would work hard to be able to sustain it