She blocked my number and she is avoiding me all of a sudden?

Ok me and this girl at college have known each other for a couple semesters, we never had any classes together she works at the library part time. We talk at school at least once a week and we starting becoming good friends. We talk about everything from school to personal things. Well anyway the semester is about to end in a couple of weeks so I asked her for her number. I know she has a boyfriend but i wanted to get it to keep in touch since we won’t see each other anymore since I’m transfering. She did without hesitation. about a week and a half went by. I sent her 2 texts how her finals was going and if she needed help. No response, at school she started to avoid me and turns out she blocked my num. Did I miss something?

13