How can I make my girlfriend open up to me?

We haven’t been dating for so long but we have known each other for 4 months now although we had our ups and downs, she isn’t very talkative and initiative and we don’t talk much, how can i change that?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Play this with her, go on a pick nick and look at the stars while you answer the questions. Get in touch with your guys emotions!!! Tell her that she can tell you anything and that you have open ears.
    www.google.com/.../36-questions-bring-you-closer-together%3famp
    Every time I have played the 36 questions I end up crying and understanding the people better and my appreciation grows! Sorry for my answer I’m a romantic lmao

• 7d

I’m romantic too but she isn’t lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• Man... a female that doesn't over share? Marry that

What Girls Said 2

• If you love her, be patient. She WILL open up to you. When I started dating my boyfriend (my first relationship bc I waited until I found someone I wanted to be my husband), I was very uncomfortable and shy. But I wanted him to stick by my side because I knew with a little time and with him showing me kindness, I would warm up. In about six months, I started giving him more and more of my heart. I love him very much, and I love him more for seeing our relationship through.

• Share more about yourself and make time for conversations about real things. Make sure you are someone she can trust and that she knows that.

What Guys Said 1

• Sadly u can't... Just have to spend time with her and if all goes well, she'll begin to trust you? Does that sound right ladies?