How can I take any female seriously when they say stuff like this and then stop talking to me? (Please read, pics in additional info)?

I have this thing where I talk to a girl and she's super into me for a couple weeks up to about a month or 2, then all of a sudden she stops talking to me as I'm sure she's found someone else. How can I even take a girl seriously anymore about being into me if they say these kinds of things then just ditch me? These messages are from the last girl I talked to and just some of MANY kinds of messages I've gotten from girls I've talked to, I'm at the end with all this, I'm not sure what to do anymore. If you need any other info I will provide it 100% honestlyHow can I take any female seriously when they say stuff like this and then stop talking to me? (Please read, pics in additional info)?How can I take any female seriously when they say stuff like this and then stop talking to me? (Please read, pics in additional info)?How can I take any female seriously when they say stuff like this and then stop talking to me? (Please read, pics in additional info)?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• If she's just someone you chat to online, it's to be expected. People online are usually just passing time. It's unrealistic to expect someone you've never met in person to continuously chat to you when you've never built up a rapport with them in real life. They probably chat to many guys, not just you. So they lose interest in you easily. Or they may have a busy life , and they no longer have time to chat with you. Or they may have met a guy in real life

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow you're thick.

She was talking about you dumbarse

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Of course she was talking about me?

• Show All
    • 6d

You gotta try mate
      Practice in a mirror
      Remind yourself she's probably thinking how good that massive dump was this morning

• 6d

I have I'm like a statue. Frozen. Everytime I make up a confident thought a stupid excuse comes over it, haha I could try that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• A couple weeks to a month is actually a long time. Do you ever meet up with these girls? Because usually if I’m flirty with a guy and he doesn’t ask to meet in person pretty quickly I get bored.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's from Mars? She gave us Martians bad reputations!

2|1
    0|0
  • That's rough, dont get jaded and salty though. you're problem is you're using online interaction as a way to be with someone instead of actually meet them. The internet is great foe finding someone that's close and has similar interests, but you can't know anyone until youve made a date in person and spent time with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever met her in person?

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't take them seriously

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Ripperoni, that's a bummer

0|0
    0|0