Why do some girls hang out with a guy freind who creepily hits on her after she rejected him?

My freind asked out my female freind and she turned him down. After he started being a creep and flirting with her. Now he just makes creepy comments like "quick pretend to be my girl when the bring the food..."
The weird thing is she does not avoid him and often sits next to him. I get she likes him as a fun freind but he gives everyone shivers when he flirts. She just ignores it but why hang out with him. Most girls I know would avoid him like the plague. PS I would also

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is different. Maybe she truly likes his friendship and his flirtiness doesn't bother her that much. She may like the attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe but she cringes when he flirts. She might just need the attention that much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen that happen. I really don't understand it. I often wonder if it is an ego boost for her, or an excitement guys want you but can't have you... it isn't rare. Unfortunately.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I think she's interesting in him but doesn't want to admit it too fast for not seeming like an easy girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Then why is he your friend?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he is not hitting on me now. I meant if I was a girl kind of thing. I was saying I would agree with the girls who avoid guys like him.

• Do you want them to get together?

0|0
    0|0
    • Nope cause she said no.

• Show All
    • Cuase its creepy. It creeps every one out who hears.

• I guess I'm used to women who would smack him one or speak up for herself more.

• She likes the attention I’m guessing you like her too? If you do why not find a less creepy way to ask her out than your friend

0|0
    0|0
    • Not really I'm more in a position where I want to talk to him like man to man when we are hanging with the guys. Like tell him to move on, till tonight I thought I was the only one noticing TBH.
      I was also thinking of talking to her about it as her guy freind. though since the girls now noticed. I don't want to or have to.

Really I don't want to be in the middle of drama again. I might start every one down that road when she is with the girls and so am I. Though I'm not going to mention it specifically.

I thought it would stop, or she would avoid him.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes