Why do some girls hang out with a guy freind who creepily hits on her after she rejected him?

My freind asked out my female freind and she turned him down. After he started being a creep and flirting with her. Now he just makes creepy comments like "quick pretend to be my girl when the bring the food..."
The weird thing is she does not avoid him and often sits next to him. I get she likes him as a fun freind but he gives everyone shivers when he flirts. She just ignores it but why hang out with him. Most girls I know would avoid him like the plague. PS I would also

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone is different. Maybe she truly likes his friendship and his flirtiness doesn't bother her that much. She may like the attention.

• Maybe but she cringes when he flirts. She might just need the attention that much.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have seen that happen. I really don't understand it. I often wonder if it is an ego boost for her, or an excitement guys want you but can't have you... it isn't rare. Unfortunately.