I want to know if is true that all woman want in a man is money?

97

What Girls Said 9

• No at all.

Personally, i really need combination of:
    Man with integrity, intelligence, good career, wisdom, kindness, and please be taller than me, and no need to be handsome, but hopefully not that ugly. Hehhe. Lastly, please have more money than me, bcoz i need i need to feel secured, protected, and safe whrn im with that guy.

• How does that even make sense? If all a woman wants is money, why waste time on a man at all? Better just spend all their time building their career and earning money.

• Every women is looking for some form of protection in the future. Money is one of the form of this, but not the only. So it is not true that every woman want the same thing.

• Money is nice, but personality is more important, as is trust.

• Uh no. I don't care if you have a million dollars or literally a penny. If we make eachother happy then there's always a way.

• Nah, because I make much more money than my fiance does

• Not at all, I feel like financially I can look after myself and i don’t want to be reliant on anyone else

• Nope.

• No. We require other needs too... lol 😂

What Guys Said 7

• That is certainly not true.

I would ask you this; Is it really true that all man wants in a woman is their body?

These sort of statements are inaccurate generalizations that based on no firm evidence. There are different group of people in the world. Everyone are different. Unfortunately; part of our nature is that we quickly attend to generalize and create a finalized result out of our limited experience.

All men and women aren't the same. Environment; Personality and Character, all these factors impacts one's behavioral function. No all women end up to behave the same way.

Besides; you should know that Money is one of the elements that women attend to analyze subconsciously and biologically. Everyone are different but biologically; women seek for security, safety and protection from men. The factors that provides that for women is finances and money; position and power; strength and fitness. This is a biological pattern that impacts our instincts and behaviors even a little. We get to evolve and change and the impact of these biological patterns decreases but yet it's there.

• This makes little sense bro. Women are not looking to date an ATM machine. Men biologically are providers thus women like and it would be a bonus if her man is well off. But attraction come from multiple variables that need to come together to create strong attraction. Fiancial stability is just one part to the equation.

• That and the ability to be absent most of t he time

• It's not true

• Not all. But most

• That's true

• Yes.