Is it harder for women to see he's not interested?

We all know the signs and red flags but tend to be blind. Rationalizing excuses for being used are more common among women?Is it harder for women to see he's not interested?Is it harder for women to see he's not interested?Is it harder for women to see he's not interested?

627

Most Helpful Guys

• If a girl is falling for a guy she doesn't notice if he's rejecting her or even how badly he's treating her.

Most Helpful Girls

• Guys often string girls along. For example, why tell a girl at the end of the date that you’ll call when you have no intention of doing so? Just thank her for the evening and walk away - better yet just say that you don’t think this is what you are looking for. But no you just ghost her and hope she works out that you aren’t interested even though “I’ll cal you” gives her the impression that you are.

• No everyone plays games it’s not any clearer because you are a guy. The whole if he likes you he will tell you is bullshit. Guys are very often not direct for plenty of reasons and It’s just a cliche used to make women feel stupid and like they should be passive. As well as the cliche women lie also validates guys to continue perusing Woman when she’s said she’s not interested.

The “signs” are just platitudes used to reinforce stereotypes.

It’s nit complicated and people play games as a way of drawing things out. If anyone wants to be clear they just have to say something:

If you like someone tell them. if they do not tell you they are interested, move on.

If the say they are interested but you don’t like how they treat you, tell them. If they don’t do anything to improve, move on.

If they say they are not interested but you believe they are shy scared inexperienced etc, tell them. If they come clean cool. If not, move on.

• You don’t need to be a girl or guy or akido expert to do this - anyone can. People don’t bc they enjoy suspense or bc they like to complain. But if you really want to know it’s not something you need to find the person who does not play games.. you just have to not play games yourself.

• People have a tendency to complicate thing's!

• @crazy8000

Most definitely :-)