Is it harder for women to see he's not interested?

We all know the signs and red flags but tend to be blind. Rationalizing excuses for being used are more common among women?Is it harder for women to see he's not interested?Is it harder for women to see he's not interested?Is it harder for women to see he's not interested?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If a girl is falling for a guy she doesn't notice if he's rejecting her or even how badly he's treating her.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Guys often string girls along. For example, why tell a girl at the end of the date that you’ll call when you have no intention of doing so? Just thank her for the evening and walk away - better yet just say that you don’t think this is what you are looking for. But no you just ghost her and hope she works out that you aren’t interested even though “I’ll cal you” gives her the impression that you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No everyone plays games it’s not any clearer because you are a guy. The whole if he likes you he will tell you is bullshit. Guys are very often not direct for plenty of reasons and It’s just a cliche used to make women feel stupid and like they should be passive. As well as the cliche women lie also validates guys to continue perusing Woman when she’s said she’s not interested.

The “signs” are just platitudes used to reinforce stereotypes.

It’s nit complicated and people play games as a way of drawing things out. If anyone wants to be clear they just have to say something:

If you like someone tell them. if they do not tell you they are interested, move on.

If the say they are interested but you don’t like how they treat you, tell them. If they don’t do anything to improve, move on.

If they say they are not interested but you believe they are shy scared inexperienced etc, tell them. If they come clean cool. If not, move on.

1|4
    0|0
    • You don’t need to be a girl or guy or akido expert to do this - anyone can. People don’t bc they enjoy suspense or bc they like to complain. But if you really want to know it’s not something you need to find the person who does not play games.. you just have to not play games yourself.

• Show All
    • People have a tendency to complicate thing's!

• @crazy8000

Most definitely :-)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I really can't say. I constantly see GAG posts from girls asking if he's not interested but then they list that "hes busy at work" and all these logical things that are probably why he hasn't texted/called back right away.

I'd say that for me, I'm pretty forward. If I'm not interested, I'll tell them right away in a nice way. Whereas I sometimes come across girls who either still don't know how to be honest in life or are making a game out of it. I thought highschool was over.

2|1
    0|0
  • Interesting question, I wonder if women are led to believe in the early stages of dating that they shouldn't be the ones being rejected, that men are typically the pursuers. Times are changing though, women are certainly becoming more proactive in getting what they want

0|1
    0|0
  • The heart wants what the heart wants. Some people will allow themselves to be dragged through the mud over this no matter how many times someone tells you he doesn't want you a, woman will only respond to I think there is a chance between you to no matter what the circumstances.

0|0
    0|0
  • If an actual man did half the stuff a romantic lead in a movie does, he'd be attested as a stalker immediately

0|4
    0|0
  • Probably. Women cannot contemplate a world where a man isn't interested in them once she has indicated her interest in him.

1|1
    0|0
  • Remember, these are FEELINGS. A woman can fall in love with a man without ever even meeting him. I used to say this with a bit of tongue-in-cheek, but it has been openly admitted and confirmed by many here.

A woman loathes rejection. In fact, she really just cannot believe it. If a guy doesn't pursue her or isn't interested, she views it as a challenge, to see if she can win him over.

How many times have you heard of a woman thinking she can seduce a gay man? To convert him. pfft

Yes, it's harder. They just cannot believe it!

1|3
    0|0
    • I have no problem with rejection. I welcome it if it means I have an answer.

• @If a guy doesn't pursue her or isn't interested, she views it as a challenge, to see if she can win him over

This is human -ego- frailty not gender. Your example is no different than a guy persuing a girl who is not interested bc he is convinced he can make her like him.

• @VIVANT - I'm here to tell you women and men are NOT the same. Sorry toots.

• 2nd and 3rd scenarios are way way off 1st one pretty accurate men don't make women read us we are more open about it and usually what we say is what we mean

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think it's easier to see if a man is interested, if he's interested he'll be making all the effort to talk to you if he has the chance, women are a lot more shy about it and some hide how they feel

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if it's more difficult for men or women. I think it's much more difficult to see when it's happening to you

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you can generalize really, but I know some tend to overanalyze actions when the simplest reason is usually the truth

0|1
    0|0
    • You've just described me... I really need to stop - it's so unattractive!

• Just try to relax before you start to overanalyze, and not let things stress you out

• Is it really harder for women? I mean I have always thought we men are far easier to read (btw that far is far in caps and bold!!) we are pretty much straight to the point aren't we?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would say it is more common why I'm not sure as women also are the ones who are more prone to notice red flags

0|0
    0|0
  • More common with men, lets say, we are much more stupid when we are in love

1|0
    0|0
  • It's always easier for someone on the outside to see these things

1|1
    0|0
  • That goes both ways , I think most people are just selfish in general and shouldn't get in a relationship with someone that doesn't make you their number 1 priority cuz if you can't remove selfishness from your relationship it is just going to get worse. Too many people think grass is greener on the other side. That's why if u get in a relationship with someone you should already have the mindset that you yourself will have to make sacrifices for it to works well but if your partner can't make those sacrifices like you do then they aren't right for you. Love only grows when you both wear each other shoes and accept each other's differences , your partner should always be there for you even when you're angry or sad

0|0
    0|0
  • I think men are comparatively more quickly open themselves than women

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree and not because I believe women are lesser just that they use their feelings more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's bullshit
    Because it depends on situation in general

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd and 3rd are wrong!

0|0
    0|0
  • Men have a harder time than women seeing interest

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• That's the best pic matched to topic hah
    And yes. Womens have hopes and dreams.
    Mens see quite fast if women is not interested because they care about that. They don't want to be rejected
    You know
    Some of them have big ego lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, recently for me it has been.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think guys are ambiguous more in case it gets them laid.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is easy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes