What is a stereotype you hate about your own sex?

Something that isn't true according to you

65144

Most Helpful Guys

• A lot actually.

1: All men are the same.

2: All men will cheat if given the opportunity, not really. I have been seduced many times but I left.

3: All they want is just sex. Again, wrong! I'm waiting till marriage n will only love my wife. ❤

4: He is only being a nice guy just to get in her pants.

5: Men don't cry i. e are emotionless.

6: All men are perverts. Smh..

7: We are violent and insensitive.

8: We have more priviliges then women.

9: Men have it easier then women. Really?

10: We want to control women.

11: We don't really give a fuck about women's feelings.

12: They are all the same.

13: All men are A. holes.

• That guys only really want sex, that sex is every guy's end goal. I've gotten other guys on GaG calling me a "white knight" after posting stuff about girls and putting guys in the friend-zone. The gist of the myTake was that by putting guys in an imaginary friend-zone you effectively weed out the guys that just want you for sex and it seemed a lot of guys didn't like the sound of that.

I don't want sex. I'm not asexual but I want the only woman with whom I have sex to be my future wife. The fact that both guys and girls seem to have this preset assumption that all guys have the end goal of having sex kind of makes me angry at times. =/

Most Helpful Girls

• We're all apparently sluts in our young teens and twenties. Whereas I'm standing over here having had one dick and a full education like: "..."

• That we reject nice guys because we're bad people.

I say this because I think a lot of people are put down nicely then see us with a guy they don't think is good for us and get bad ideas about the woman. And it's sad that they can't just accept the no, but more than that, maybe we went for the dangerous thing because it's all we know aka maybe people pick bad partners because bad is all they've ever seen or known. And it has NOTHING to do with you and how super duper awesome nice you are.

Ya, this is specifically talking about the guys who claim to be nice but then talk trash about women who have the audacity to pick their own partner (whether he's a good guy we pick or a bad guy)

But also I wish the daddy issues thing was less of a finger pointing thing that men do. Because let's be real, we're ALL messed up. Dudes probably have mommy/daddy issues just as much as women.

• AMEN. I WISH I COULD LOVE THIS COMMENT 300 TIMES. The daddy issue thing, too. My ex used to throw that at me all the time, but he had the worst mommy issues I've ever seen.

• @FinalVow Agree, I think people can choose something healthy. Personally, I had something healthy and it felt wrong so I doubted and resisted it. Then I chose someone that reminded me of a bad relative, and I could SEE that but stayed anyway. Now, I'm through with that and am taking a break from dating in order to really come to grips with how my past has affected me (because I always said it didn't, that I was fine, that I was the exception-nope, I'm not) Yea, I agree with you 100%.

• Wow, that was my exact same situation. Also staying single until I can get my shit straightened out, I don't wanna continue a cycle of trauma or pain for myself or anyone else. Taking a breather seems like the best way to avoid that, until I can assess the total damage and how to overcome it for real this time.