Why don't confident girls ever approach a guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Because they generally don't have to. Women know men will approach them eventually, so they don't feel obligated.

9|3
    2|2
    • I don’t do it bc I have to I do it bc I want to I don’t like being the receptionist 🙃

• They dont need pne. They're badass and independant, so they dont mind waiting for somebody brave enough to approach them

5|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 53

• Because in my experience guys get lazy and complacent when a girl makes the moves. They seem to be more impressed when they have to actually work towards courting and impressing them. If a guy doesn't approach me, I just presume he's not interested

4|0
    0|0
  • Because I want an equally confident guy to pursue me. In the past, when I approached the guy first, he turned out to be painfully shy and introverted so that is not the kind of guy I’d hope to attract.

0|0
    0|0
  • simple, its beacause of sociaty. Girls get raised with the tought, that guys are the one in chare. They should be the one to make the fist step, they shoul be the one probosing etc...

thats all. And it happends, guys are most likly the ones who makes the first step so ervery girl thinks it will ever be this way.

1|0
    1|1
    • Not true

• You really think guys are in charged of a relationship of which you comprise 50%?

Why? I mean even if someone says it, doesn’t it sound absurd enough to question? You get to decide... why decide to agree? I’m just curious.

• No i dont want to saythat, I mean that in the past, guys were in complete charge of the relishioship. And you know, we still hang on what happend in the past. Some guys still thik that they should be in charge, and some girls think that i schould either be 50-50 or they should be in charge.
      I think ist schould be 50-50, bacause its just logical.

But thats just how the sociality works. There are also many other aspekts of think that offend girls, that are reliated to the past.

• They do. But, most guys find confident girls attractive, so the girls don't have to approach the guys since the guys most likely will approach them first.

0|0
    0|1
  • I personally would if I had any indication the guy was somewhat interested, but I refrain from doing so because everyone I talk to/every site I go to says guys like the chase. And once you make yourself available or show interest the guy loses interest because there's no chase anymore. I don't know if there's any truth to this but sometimes it makes me think.

0|0
    0|1
    • I don’t understand why people say this as if thst kind of guy is desirable

• @VIVANT it's not desirable at all, but it's primal instinct. Just like females are attracted to big strong men who can provide and are good father's, makes are attracted to women who are unattainable or wanted by others.

• no. humans have reason. we do not 'have' to play games or be bigoted. we can think our way through. and not tolerating behavior isa very good incentive fora person to work their way out of it. if you cater to it, it sticks.

• Because it's the guys job unfortunately. Usually If I see a guy I'm really attracted to, and I think I might have a chance I'll just make eye contact or get him to notice me by staying close by.

0|0
    2|1
  • They do not necessarily know the guy. Unless they know him from work, college, school, or socially, they will rarely make a move on an unknown guy.

0|0
    1|0
  • I’m often too young for the guys that I like, since I’m 15 and most of the guys I like are around the age of 20. So I don’t take the risk of looking like a fool for approaching a guy that is way too old for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I don't feel the need to... I'm not necessarily on the look out and I am very much self absorbed... and since I am one of those confident but extremely reserved types I just wouldn't do it...😊

0|0
    0|0
  • They either do, or they're too busy doing their own thing to bother.

1|0
    0|1
  • Because, sometimes you fellas beat us to the punch and approach us first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because as much as guys say they like this, it always seems like they're intimidated by it.

3|0
    0|2
  • They don't have to, usually, but if we did have to it makes the guy less attractive. Some of us like yo be hunted 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • They probably do, but confident girls can be selective. Just as confident guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Relative. I'm pretty confident and approach men all the time. I almost never get hit on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve done it but been rejected every time. So I really just don’t anymore. I also have years of baggage, that I wasn’t pretty enough for someone to love me that it’s easier to be single.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do approach them. I was the one who pursued my current boyfriend. But I don't go after every guy I like. Not every guy is worth it.

0|0
    1|0
  • It's rare, but they do. It's just that most of the time they don't have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the male to do the chasing. That way I can make sure a man has fallen in love.

0|0
    0|1
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes