How did you get over someone you thought was into you?

Maybe I'm having some pride right now, I thought if a guy was really into me he wouldn't stop trying to talk to me, he just kept walking by me and running into me, I realise a guy will stop approaching me because I may of seem uninterested, but the thing is I'm very shy when it comes to guys I'm attracted to and into. I'm pretty inexperienced and have this non chalent thing about me, I have this amazing poker face.

I really was and still kind of interested in him. I did eventually reach out to him on social media but he rejected and blocked me lol 😖 months later I see he has unblocked me but I dare not reach out to him. What do you think I should do? Move on or wait or just block him so I can move on?
Thanks everybody for the help!
He rejected my follow request*

2842

Most Helpful Guys

• If he's not going to show full interest in you the first time then it's probably not going to happen the second time. It's like trying to get back with an ex when so many bad things have gone wrong... You can try and talk to him but I believe it won't fully come out the way you want.

It also sounds like you deserve someone that will give you their fullest attention even if it means being friends before jumping into a relationship... He didn't give you that the first time around

• But isn't it my fault I couldn't even get the ball rolling because I wasn't participating?

• That is up to you, but I still think he could've still been friends... It doesn't sound like he showed any interest in you

• He definitely was chasing me, that still means no interest?

• If you reached out and he blocked you, it's still up to him to reach out because you're the one who reached out most recently. You don't need to block him, but you shouldn't wait around for him either. Try not to obsess over him and just live life, and then either he or someone else will come around eventually.

Most Helpful Girls

• I understand you very much cuz I am in the similar situation now : I like a guy who doesn't search but you know what, you don't get over someone just by blocking him, you move on just by living your life and not thinking of him... I spent loads of time thinking of this guy but as I am not sure he does the same, I didn't want to get hurt so now I am just moving on. Yeah, I like him, but I don't wanna be the guy of the situation. Somehow I got that if he doesn't search for me, he doesn't want it. Hope what I told you can help you some how to move on.

• Thanks 😔
      I hope you feel better

• Message me if you want I am new here and still can't sent a message for first

• He probably did like you at one point but you took too long to make a move and so he moved on. Same thing happened to me and that’s what the guy told me. I moved on (even though it hurt) and you should too.

• Oh and the guy blocked me as well because I was being too “dramatic” when I asked him about it. Lol

• Dang 😓