How can you tell if a girl likes you but is shy?

I have a hunch that this girl might like me but I can't tell if I'm wrong or if she is just shy. I'll sometimes notice her glancing at me from the other side of the classroom or looking at me as I'm walking by her or her group of friends. The thing is, I don't see it happening a lot and usually she just ignores me like I'm just another person, but sometimes she will just be glancing at me.

I dont really know her that well, and the only time we've ever spoken to one another was for school and she just answered with one-word answers. I don't know what to make of it. Usually it seems like nothing is out of the ordinary but then she starts doing something that makes me question.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• You need the right clothes and the attitude to handle this. Borrow some clothes from your Dad or even your Mom. Being a cross/trans gender can show you keep up with the trend even if you don't know anything about it. Borrowing your parents clothes is totally vintage. Then you need to walk up to the girl like a pimp. Talk to her but don't look at her so she knows you're the kind of guy who plays it cool like you don't need her. Say random things like come on move yo body and woman. Use a reggae voice if possible. This will surprise her and girls like surprises. After saying anything say "you know what I'm sayin?" Girls like it because they know you're trying to include them in the conversation and it shows you're paying attention.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Go talk to her. It will brighten up her day a lot.
    I know because I am such person. I glance a lot because I want to know if he is looking at me the same way I am looking at him. I wouldn't make the first approach but skips a beat when he approaches me

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The only way to tell is to ask her out. Just tell her that you think she's cute and invite her somewhere. Do it in a way that she only has to say "yes" or "no". Shy girls are usually afraid of showing or admitting interest at first, so you have to take the lead and get them to a point where they're comfortable enough with you to open up.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would try to have a conversation with her. She how she reacts and go from there. Honestly, this question is still one I have yet to personally answer. But I really think talking to her and being nice when you do may open her up to you. It may take her a few days to process it, or she may run away. But it is worth a shot!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• She might just find you attractive, I look at guys and find them attractive but doesn't mean I'm gonna try and make a move or anything.

4|3
    0|0
  • She likes you but isn't sure or confident enough to do anything about it you haven't mentioned if you like her or not? If you do help her out and talk to her

2|1
    0|0
  • As a shy girl myself I will tell you one thing. Go and talk to her!

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm a very shy person and usually when people are shy their self conscious too, so you should definitely let her know u like her and make sure she knows it because she may just put herself down about and think she's being stupid

1|1
    0|0
  • She'll glance at you a lot, so much you'll notice. The moment you walk into the room or are in eyesight she will notice

1|1
    0|0
  • I think she like you

1|2
    0|0
  • Write her a letter and give it to her.

0|1
    1|1
  • I told him on the face

0|1
    0|0
  • She smiles at you a lot and slightly touches u

0|1
    0|0
  • Kind of same problem but vice versa he also used to be like this his friends teases him a lot in front of me he blushes but still never confessed.
    He really liked me or was just playing a prank?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you can try to talk to her again. Then you can examine her behaviour

0|1
    0|0
  • It might be that she just finds you attractive, if you like her try talking to her more and then you’ll find out hopefully😊

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• You should talk to her, because she could also be glancing at you because she finds you weird. If you notice that she quickly wants to end the conversation, she probably isn't into you. However when she "loosens up" after a while, you'll either have a good friend, or girlfriend material.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh I would go in details all signs and meanings and all that but it's so simple have a feeling and noticed somethings just ask her best and easiest way to get an answer and better yet a direct and honest answer. Now you can do it in a question form or you can hint to it or if you like her you can confess and see her response but being direct and honest is key. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll give subtle signs which usually doesn't make sense but it does! In my case, she said she likes France and her fav city is Paris. I thought it really was but she meant Paris as in romantic city. Another one was she was dressing a lot nicely, she actually did some style it looked posh. I thought she likes doing it but she did it to impress me. I missed it :((

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you make eye contact? If no. probably not. But if you actually want to find out you will need to go over and talk to her.
    Final remark. Do you actually want to be with her or are you just going through the motions?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say you should just start a convo with her, it'll help you get to know her more, and how she feels might become more clear

1|1
    0|0
  • Man stop thinking too much, prob she just happens to be with no one and you are the only male around worth a peek.

0|1
    0|0
  • It could mean she is shy and likes you, but’s not guaranteed.

0|1
    0|0
  • Flip a coin. Actually roll a dice for a 6. You're just as likely to be right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go talk to her. There is a good chance she likes you

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how she sucks my dick.

0|1
    0|4
  • High chances, she is into you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't. Just hit on everybody

0|0
    0|0
  • She tries hard to get your attention

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask her out

0|0
    0|0
  • same is the situation with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Prick teaser ignore her

0|0
    1|2
    • Are you here for insight into women or to continue believing what you already believe?

• Same problem

0|0
    0|0
  • When you can't speak just write

0|0
    0|0
  • Let me tell you what happened with me I also had same situation like you and thought for sure she was into me and asked her out for which her reaction was like dude I was just checking you out like you guys do it's nothing more than that and it's common. OK I am fine with that but what really ticks me is she still do the same but I no longer like it its really confusing to me😩

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes