How can you tell if a girl likes you but is shy?

I have a hunch that this girl might like me but I can't tell if I'm wrong or if she is just shy. I'll sometimes notice her glancing at me from the other side of the classroom or looking at me as I'm walking by her or her group of friends. The thing is, I don't see it happening a lot and usually she just ignores me like I'm just another person, but sometimes she will just be glancing at me.

I dont really know her that well, and the only time we've ever spoken to one another was for school and she just answered with one-word answers. I don't know what to make of it. Usually it seems like nothing is out of the ordinary but then she starts doing something that makes me question.

1421

Most Helpful Girls

• You need the right clothes and the attitude to handle this. Borrow some clothes from your Dad or even your Mom. Being a cross/trans gender can show you keep up with the trend even if you don't know anything about it. Borrowing your parents clothes is totally vintage. Then you need to walk up to the girl like a pimp. Talk to her but don't look at her so she knows you're the kind of guy who plays it cool like you don't need her. Say random things like come on move yo body and woman. Use a reggae voice if possible. This will surprise her and girls like surprises. After saying anything say "you know what I'm sayin?" Girls like it because they know you're trying to include them in the conversation and it shows you're paying attention.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Go talk to her. It will brighten up her day a lot.
    I know because I am such person. I glance a lot because I want to know if he is looking at me the same way I am looking at him. I wouldn't make the first approach but skips a beat when he approaches me

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• The only way to tell is to ask her out. Just tell her that you think she's cute and invite her somewhere. Do it in a way that she only has to say "yes" or "no". Shy girls are usually afraid of showing or admitting interest at first, so you have to take the lead and get them to a point where they're comfortable enough with you to open up.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I would try to have a conversation with her. She how she reacts and go from there. Honestly, this question is still one I have yet to personally answer. But I really think talking to her and being nice when you do may open her up to you. It may take her a few days to process it, or she may run away. But it is worth a shot!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE