Do you think city girls are spoilt/bratty?

A spoiled child or spoiled brat is a derogatory term aimed at children who exhibit behavioral problems from being overindulged by their parents

Synonyms : overindulge, pamper, mollycoddle, cosset, baby, spoon-feed

• Yes
  • No
  • U r a brat
    Vote C
  • I don't care
    Vote D
  • Show me results. I'm curious
    Vote E

69113

Most Helpful Guys

• This question just keeps popping up, and I never wanted to answer, because I don't care, but it pops up, over and over, so I am answering, and just want this question to go away! How does that happen? Maybe there should be an "Ignore Question" so it doesn't keep annoying?

• Yes I agreecompletely annoying and needs a solution

• I didn't want to answer, because the picture was of a young lady, and nothing I know anything about! Some, more mature, I would say yes, are spoiled, and ADORED by 'Daddy', but most, not. At least the ones I have met, and dated.

• Thanks for sharing your opinion! πŸ˜‡

• I think living in a city definitely makes someone more self reliant. It's one thing to visit a city and navigate it... figure out the transit, best places to stay, eat etc.. but living there, navigating a career, dealing with then hundreds and thousands of people you see and interact with even indirectly on a day to day basis, not to mention the serious amount of competition... the rich, beggars, creeps, criminals etc.. definitely makes you more distrusting of people, cautious, and gives you a general lack of appreciation of people in general. The greater the number of people, the fewer people care. Anyways I just think it's a very general question.. there's thousands of influences in cities. People of all kinds. So do I think that girls in the city are spoilt? No. But anyone that pays their premium rent pricing in a city to be there is looking for a shot at the good life and has a higher expectation out of life and little patience for anyone else. That's my opinion.

Most Helpful Girls

• I voted yes but it's not simply a location based answer. People that come from the city usually are either affluent, popular, rich, well known, and/or from old money. So based on these assumptions those people are in a sense kind of forced to follow the status quo. Buying expensive stuff and basically showing off that they have money is expected. That and also the way that they are raised in that environment can definitely make for a spoiled brat. All of those feelings of entitlement, superiority and elite-ness are reinforced by both their lifestyle, and how they were raised. Not all City people are brats because I've met a few that aren't but to an extent a lot of them are.

• "Spoilt"? At first I thought you meant spoiled. But with your mastery of words/synonyms you couldn't have meant that.

• +1 for cute eyebrow cat.

• @TrixiePooch Saying something is "wrong" to someone else and your country doing its own process are two separate things. "Spoilt" isn't wrong just because Americans don't like it.

• @InTimoreDei she just wanted to be a smartass without wanting to answer my question.