Does being a musician makes a guy more appealing? If yes what is the most appealing musicain?

They always say that guitarists get the girls, but not in my case lol
What do the ladies think? Does being a musician makes a guy more appealing? If yes what is the most appealing musicain?
  • Yes
  • No
Thanks for the answers
That is me in the pic, i know i look different i have so many different looks
Playing guitar since 10 years ago , but never had a girl come up to me and say wow , you are great or talented , only other guitarist tell me that XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmydSaunI4Y
I hope you enjoy my performance , i ti not that great i know was improvising

1814

Most Helpful Girls

• If he's a professional musician, and is trying to do it is a job, waaaayyy less attractive. His career will never be certain, he's most likely broke, and will never be able to help financially support a future family, or even pay his share on a date.
    If he plays an instrument or two really well? Very attractive.

• I can play two or more instruments and it's correct about being broke all the time especially I am the one doing now as a regular work for a living. The money could be not so good, but at least you should be more thoughtful and more sympathetic on him.

• thanks for mho :)

• Welcome Val

• I don't know why, but it is always the singer in bands who is hot and the most admired by girls. Bring me the horizon, My Chemical Romance, Denis in Asking Alexandria, those are examples from my type of bands, but in pop it always occurs, like maroon 5

• I should change to vocals then

• Not as hot as him, but you're definitely not ugly

• Haha not ugly 😁😁
      Thanks

Most Helpful Guys

• The creative aspect of being a musician will attract females as it has a sense of romanticism to it.
    but just being a guitarist won't get you the girls, it's the thought, empathy and emotion that goes into songwriting that will get girls

• Oh I see
      But what about composing senseational music?

• you sound like you are using the Phrygian Dominant mode there

• Bro I used to play metal and rock
      But now mostly I improvise solos with backing tracks of my favorite songs
      Or I would compose a whole track to play with
      It was minor e, I guess I used many modes I can't count cuz I never had much of an education in guitar science