Does being a musician makes a guy more appealing? If yes what is the most appealing musicain?

They always say that guitarists get the girls, but not in my case lol
What do the ladies think? Does being a musician makes a guy more appealing? If yes what is the most appealing musicain?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks for the answers
That is me in the pic, i know i look different i have so many different looks
Playing guitar since 10 years ago , but never had a girl come up to me and say wow , you are great or talented , only other guitarist tell me that XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmydSaunI4Y
I hope you enjoy my performance , i ti not that great i know was improvising

0|3

Most Helpful Girls

• If he's a professional musician, and is trying to do it is a job, waaaayyy less attractive. His career will never be certain, he's most likely broke, and will never be able to help financially support a future family, or even pay his share on a date.
    If he plays an instrument or two really well? Very attractive.

2|1
    0|0
    • I can play two or more instruments and it's correct about being broke all the time especially I am the one doing now as a regular work for a living. The money could be not so good, but at least you should be more thoughtful and more sympathetic on him.

• Show All
    • thanks for mho :)

• Welcome Val

• I don't know why, but it is always the singer in bands who is hot and the most admired by girls. Bring me the horizon, My Chemical Romance, Denis in Asking Alexandria, those are examples from my type of bands, but in pop it always occurs, like maroon 5

0|1
    0|0
    • I should change to vocals then

• Show All
    • Not as hot as him, but you're definitely not ugly

• Haha not ugly 😁😁
      Thanks

Most Helpful Guys

• The creative aspect of being a musician will attract females as it has a sense of romanticism to it.
    but just being a guitarist won't get you the girls, it's the thought, empathy and emotion that goes into songwriting that will get girls

0|1
    0|0
    • Oh I see
      But what about composing senseational music?

• Show All
    • you sound like you are using the Phrygian Dominant mode there

• Bro I used to play metal and rock
      But now mostly I improvise solos with backing tracks of my favorite songs
      Or I would compose a whole track to play with
      It was minor e, I guess I used many modes I can't count cuz I never had much of an education in guitar science

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• It doesn't make a difference if you can play an instrument or sing or even be a mechanic. The artistic part of you doesn't make your personality. It's just a plus and a natural talent/skill that you have developed. Awesome if you can. Not bad if you can't.

1|1
    0|1
  • I do like someone how is incline to music. But a performer has that affect of making them more appealing to me. I don't know why exactly. But if you play the piano or guitar for me, it will make my heart flutter. Haha.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately it's more like a cherry ontop it doesn't magically make a guy appealing. It makes an appealing guy even more attractive.

1|1
    0|0
  • If you can sing and play that’s hot. I went to see colouring a British indie band. The only is he the singer he can also play piano and guitar... he also looks like he workout! His song touch me and basically it’s all about the peakco

0|1
    0|0
  • Any guy who can sing and play the guitar automatically becomes 20X hotter

0|2
    0|0
    • Me can play guitar so it is :
      0*20=0 hotter

• Show All
    • You seem really talented dude
      GréÒt performance

• Thank you :)

• Every guy I've ever dated was either a guitarist or drummer. I don't know why though lol

0|3
    0|0
  • It does if it's a hobby or something he does for fun or on the weekends. But a guy who is my age in a band who is trying to get a record deal and does literally nothing else? I'll pass.

0|1
    0|0
  • An intellectual gets my interest, not a musician. In my opinion it does literally nothing to me.

1|1
    0|0
    • Oh
      That's new view on the topic, great.
      But how can you tell if a guy is an Intellectual or not?

• I can tell if he is able to hold deep conversations about several matters requiring a higher intelligence than average with me. His mindset could reveal whether he is one or not though.
      His kind of study could say a lot as well.

• Good to know that
      But even if I got all those it won't matter when it comes to women πŸ˜” which I have

• Drummers get me going 🀀 they’re strong, know how to use their hands, typically very passionate, etc

0|1
    0|0
    • Guitarist aren't πŸ€”
      I guess I should change to drums then

• Show All
    • Guess it depends on the person! I picked up guitar really fast but moving 4 different limbs in a different way at a time is really difficult for me to grasp lol

• Hehe it depends sure
      😊
      I don't know, that's like natural thing for me, guitar was easy two, panio not that easy.

• Girls generally say they like musician so I guess it does make a guy more appealing.

I really this song *-*
    You play good too :)

Personally I'm more into sporty guys than musician ^-^

0|0
    0|0
  • A pianist or violinist will do

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends

0|1
    0|0
  • Drummers are the best😍

0|2
    1|0
  • I like it :*

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't have any special effect on me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Yeah it was early in the morning I was lazy. :P

• Haha okay dear ;)
      You are always welcome here

• Yes
    Marilyn Manson
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|1
    0|0