Is it true that girls nips get hard when they're turned on?

I know you're probably wondering why I'm asking this since I am a girl but I recently just heard that this is a thing and I guess I never noticed before?

1018

Most Helpful Guys

• There are a lot of reasons for nipples to become hard. One is they are turned on another is they are cold. There is probably more reasons i can't remember.

• Their nips get hard or swell but mostly when they are touched or cold. The touch can be fabric, not necessarily hands. I would say that most women need to be touched for their nipples to be hard at a normal temperature. If you are looking at them as a sign of arousal, I think you’re playing a losing game there. The reason porn stars nipples are aroused is that a person “tweaks” them before the scene to make them hard or swollen.

Most Helpful Girls

• Mine will for sure along with the warm fuzzy feeling I get at the same time..

• Yessss... They do... But even if they don't its fine.. Its perfectly normal...