How do I tell my sister who I dont get along with that her boyfriend is cheating on her?

We dont get along because of her boyfriend. He has overstepped so many boundaries and done wildly inappropriate and wrong things. To the point that I told her that she is out of my life as long as he is around.

But tonight one of my friends texted me a picture of him out with another girl being super sexual and flirty. But the picture is from the back/ kinda side. You can still 100% tell its him. But I'm afraid she'll be in too much denial. And think I'm making it up because I hate him.

56

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the best place to start is with the real issue, her sexual health. The only valid reson for getting involved in her private life is to protect he from giving he and STD that could possibly give her cervical cancer or leave her infertile. You should suggest that regardless of her BCP or IUD she should insist he wear a condom and that she be tested for STDs now if not sooner.

• He already has hep c and she isn't safe. She gets tested for it routinely

• Figures but what other little unwelcome guests does he bring home? HPV? Hope she's had the jab. Drug resistant gonorrhoea? Syphilis? She still needs reminding.

Most Helpful Girl

• So you aren’t going to be able to get through to her. It’s a consequence of your relationship with eachother. You disagreed with her in a way where she’s feels probably a bit like she can’t trust you anymore. Have your friend show her the picture or your parents aunt/ uncle, I don’t know. Also know that she may just not listen and you’re going to need to let go so that she can come to you when this all blows up in her face some day. She won’t do that if she thinks you’ll see it as a win. So don’t be combative.