How do I tell my sister who I dont get along with that her boyfriend is cheating on her?

We dont get along because of her boyfriend. He has overstepped so many boundaries and done wildly inappropriate and wrong things. To the point that I told her that she is out of my life as long as he is around.

But tonight one of my friends texted me a picture of him out with another girl being super sexual and flirty. But the picture is from the back/ kinda side. You can still 100% tell its him. But I'm afraid she'll be in too much denial. And think I'm making it up because I hate him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the best place to start is with the real issue, her sexual health. The only valid reson for getting involved in her private life is to protect he from giving he and STD that could possibly give her cervical cancer or leave her infertile. You should suggest that regardless of her BCP or IUD she should insist he wear a condom and that she be tested for STDs now if not sooner.

0|0
    0|0
    • He already has hep c and she isn't safe. She gets tested for it routinely

• Figures but what other little unwelcome guests does he bring home? HPV? Hope she's had the jab. Drug resistant gonorrhoea? Syphilis? She still needs reminding.

Most Helpful Girl

• So you aren’t going to be able to get through to her. It’s a consequence of your relationship with eachother. You disagreed with her in a way where she’s feels probably a bit like she can’t trust you anymore. Have your friend show her the picture or your parents aunt/ uncle, I don’t know. Also know that she may just not listen and you’re going to need to let go so that she can come to you when this all blows up in her face some day. She won’t do that if she thinks you’ll see it as a win. So don’t be combative.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Tell her straight up. If she chooses denial then wash your hands of the whole situation. Honor dictates that you try to look after her but what she chooses to do with the information is her own decision.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd assume she will not listen to you about anything to do with him, so this Information needs to be given to someone she will listen to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sharing the news and being supportive could be the beginning of a much more positive relationship with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would keep my mouth shut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Say her directly it's common in guys now

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• tell her, or have someone else tell her
    she needs to know even if she was being stupid for getting with him in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get proof and show your sister, that will be enough to make her believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her.. family over everything.
    If she doesn't listen at least you know you did the right thing

0|0
    0|0
  • You can send the picture to a friend of hers that she WILL listen to and voice your sisterly concerns; hoping the message gets across. Because as you said, she's already chosen "him" over "you" when it comes to relationships in her life. There's nothing you can do to SHOW her she made the wrong choice, she needs to come to that conclusion on her own. Hope that helps.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes