Insecuries about my breast?

I'm 22 years old and have breast like the number 19. I love the size, but the sagging is really embarassing. Girls how do you accept and love your breast? Guys what are your feelings about young woman with saggy breasts?Insecuries about my breast?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I think that at that size you need to pout them in a sports bra whenever you go out and other wise try to lay low and not wear a bra and coat them in coconut oil two or three times a day... I mean in not a doctors so I can’t say need lol! But this would help revive them!!! And the are probubly pretty awesome when you are wearing a bra to look sexy but otherwise I think bras just mess them up...

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 19 looks good in real life. You have no problem there. Guys don't expect larger breasts to be bouncy and stick straight out. They do expect them to be soft and fun to play with, which they are. Don't worry about your breasts, guys love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of guys would love them if they look like the ones in #19 (I definitely would). There will always be some people that don't like any given thing so don't worry too much about what others think.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i thought you actually had a problem till i saw the picture diagram #19 Are you kidding me those are hot very few women have perfect breasts and any guy that would see those and not smile is a bitch plain and simple.

0|0
    0|0
  • In 19 case - I would just think big natural breasts - You can always wear bras or certain types of top for support - And trust me by the time you get naked the guy is hooked so it is not a big issue

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there's nothing wrong them at all myself 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only been with girls who have titties like #1, 10,12,13,22.. so I personally would love your breast and I trust me you would have nothing to be embarrassed about.

0|0
    0|0
  • l love number ( 19) and so would most guys we dont see things like you girls do

0|0
    0|0
  • not a huge deal but it may be a turn off to some people

0|0
    0|0
  • The 3 & 16, do they even exist?😂😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

As long as breasts are soft with good nipples, they are fine for me.

• 6d

19 doesn't look bad atall.
      U shld wry if they were 11.

• Wtf number three lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Number 12 is perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 and 14... that makes my dick hard!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not typical

0|0
    0|0
  • 19 are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • 19 are my most favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • hey
    what you have is so sexy for me
    i love 19. boobs:) wish u were mine haha:)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• The 3rd one is hilarious😂
    Honestly you just have to accept it one way or another. You have what you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guess my breasts are a number 13, 34C.

Yes I am very happy with them! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I got boobies like number 7

0|0
    0|0
  • I have something like 13/22. They are far apart from each other. They are not attractive and it's a fact, why would lie to myself that it's otherwise? I'm a realist

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes