Why is my girlfriend acting like this?

So my girlfriends acting different, She won’t let me kiss her or hold her hand anymore and when I compliment her she just ignores it or if I text her it ends after a couple texts. It feels like she doesn’t really want me around her during school. Yet she still talks to me a lot and sits near me in class and waits for me to leave my class. I am confused and feel more like a friend than being in a relationship.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Either she is losing interest in you or she's trying reaaaally hard to hint that you've done something wrong.
    Just ask her directly, she needs to understand you're not a mind reader

• I actually asked her directly and she said that she still likes me a lot and I asked if her if I did something to upset her and she said “No, I would’ve told you” then she hugged my arm and laid her head on my chest and it continues to be the same. :/

• U never know, she might be stressed

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like the dreaded friendzone.