Anyone have any tips for me?

I’ve moved out to London and I’m literally having a mid life crisis. Well not really but where I lived before I didn’t give a shit about anything If I wanted to go out to the shops in my pajarmas with pimple cream above my lip that looks like cocain I would. But now I live in London I actually give a fuck about what I look like. Don’t get me wrong I still don’t really give 2 shits but I give 1 London’s changing me. Any advise for moving out and will this fade?

011

Most Helpful Guys

• Ah the small town girl moves to the big city. Rents out an apartments and starts bringing different black guys home every weekend. It’s normal, it will fade.

• Um... what part of that did I write “starts bringing different black guys round to the apartment every weekend” 😂😂 I’m single and pretty sure it’s gonna stay like that until I start giving a fuck and putting some make up on when I go out.

• Oh... alright. It was a joke as well

• media.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/giphy.gif
    Fam, Nobody gives a s*** in London, they're too busy to care. I once saw an old man pass out in the street and no one even helped , just kept walking past.

Also walking around in your pj's with coke on your face is common sight in London, trust me you're all good.

• It wasn’t actual coke 😂😂 and yeah I’m starting to not give a shit again so luckily it was just a “make a good first Impression fase”

• You could be shooting heroin and I doubt anybody would notice. London is horrible man, in Brum the people might walk around in tracksuits and stink of weed but at least they're friendly.

Then again I haven't been down to london in a while, has it changed much at all? I hear there's an increase in knife crime and moped gangs.