Anyone have any tips for me?

I’ve moved out to London and I’m literally having a mid life crisis. Well not really but where I lived before I didn’t give a shit about anything If I wanted to go out to the shops in my pajarmas with pimple cream above my lip that looks like cocain I would. But now I live in London I actually give a fuck about what I look like. Don’t get me wrong I still don’t really give 2 shits but I give 1 London’s changing me. Any advise for moving out and will this fade?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Ah the small town girl moves to the big city. Rents out an apartments and starts bringing different black guys home every weekend. It’s normal, it will fade.

0|0
    0|1
    • Um... what part of that did I write “starts bringing different black guys round to the apartment every weekend” 😂😂 I’m single and pretty sure it’s gonna stay like that until I start giving a fuck and putting some make up on when I go out.

• Show All
    • Oh... alright. It was a joke as well

• media.giphy.com/media/p0RDMJGgMXF96/giphy.gif
    Fam, Nobody gives a s*** in London, they're too busy to care. I once saw an old man pass out in the street and no one even helped , just kept walking past.

Also walking around in your pj's with coke on your face is common sight in London, trust me you're all good.

0|0
    0|0
    • It wasn’t actual coke 😂😂 and yeah I’m starting to not give a shit again so luckily it was just a “make a good first Impression fase”

• You could be shooting heroin and I doubt anybody would notice. London is horrible man, in Brum the people might walk around in tracksuits and stink of weed but at least they're friendly.

Then again I haven't been down to london in a while, has it changed much at all? I hear there's an increase in knife crime and moped gangs.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• London is a very frantic busy city, the people there are impatient and are always busy.
    I don't think they would care what you do, try to accustom yourself to the capital's way of life, try to don't really give a shit what people think about you.

0|0
    0|0
    • i already wouldn't give a shit, even more so in my own capital city.

• Maybe once your more accustomed to the area. Currently your only seeing that place as what it wants to be seen as... So yah your gonna be a bit frantic for a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get busy. Do what you like. Get to know people, have someone to talk to.
    Time helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • She moved in one of the most dangerous cities in the world. LMAO nice job.
    Here is an advice, unless you gtfo there wear a burqa.

0|0
    0|0
  • London is pretty fancy from what I've heard, so they don't fuck around with hillbillies, but if your going that way the cocaine is a nice touch

0|0
    0|0
    • I’ll just walk around with my hair all done up, a face full of make up and a fancy ass dress and to top it all of I’ll make sure I put baby powder under my nose every time I leave the house. Noted.

• Be with good people

0|0
    0|0
  • This will fade

When did you move in?

0|0
    0|0
  • l dont like london

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you should stop

shitting lmao