Girls, who do you find more attractive? Good guys or bad guys? Why?

• Good guys
    Vote A
  • Bad guys
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Somehow bad guys are attractive because they represent the danger, but in real life I'd prefer dating a good one cause I don't want problems

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• Who wants some who lies to you and is just using you for sex? Even if they are physically attractive dosen't make worth being even friends with benefits. Not that i do that, I've only ever dated one guy and still with him for 5 years. I dont get why I'd ever want to put my time to someone like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Bad guys are exciting because they are unpredictable
    Bit what is good and bad is subjective
    Some people can't handle a relationship with "bad guys"
    I don't think that nice guys finish last, because there are many girls who would appreciate them, you can't make a commitment with somebody who is treating you like trash... Well you can but who would love that except masochists

0|0
    1|0
  • Good guys. Bad guys typically don't stick around, and I'd like something serious that isn't just a risky game that'll end with both of us getting hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoops, I thought this was fictional character related, cuz the bad guys are always the cool ones, not in real life though!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like guys who are nice to me and loyal, but at the same time they can stand up when someone crosses their personal limits. So the answers is a bit of both.

0|0
    0|0
  • good guys. i fully understand the appeal of the bad boy, but honestly, i don't like that whole deal all that much. having a hint of that Bad Boy Energy™ can be great, but i'd rather be with someone who i know cares for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that guy who looks and act sometimes like bad guy, but inside is hide someone so sweet and good, but he keep it for the right person to find him.

1|0
    0|0
  • All bad boys ever had to offer me was dick and heartbreak. I'll stick to the good guys...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a balance of both really. Makes things tolerable for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad guys for fun

Good guys for a serious relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a more dominant guy. But I’d prefer a good guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good guys can be dominant too, in a respectful way

• Exactly. It can be a turn on when a guy is intimidating. But I don’t like ‘bad guys’ in the sense that they aren’t good news.

• I like good guys if theyre like dumb, or bad guys if theyre kind of good too

0|0
    0|0
  • they tend to be more reliable and isn't that what a girl wants?

0|0
    0|0
  • A good guy who knows when he can be bad... 😋

4|0
    0|0
  • Who wants to be hurt? Not me.

3|0
    0|0
  • Bad guys can go suck a dick

1|0
    2|0
  • A real good guy.