Why do girls play so hard to get?

There’s this girl I’m trying to have sex with right
So I told her straight up..

Im tryna get between those ass cheeks

and she goes

I dont even know you, creep

Like why do they all play hard to get?
Like cmon girl
She knows she wannit
For all the people calling me a creep or rapist
You don’t know anything about me
All you know is part of a convo I had with one girl.

& I was obviously being sarcastic
So if I’m a creep & a rapist

You grandparents are rapists
& your kids/future kids are all creeps too
🙂

4055

Most Helpful Girls

• I hate it when trolls don't even try. Be original, or at least mildly convincing.

• Says the girl who hides her face and shows her tits
      Lol 👍

• I actually have a degree already and a full-time career, I'm solid.

• Lol Not solid enough
      I think you need to grow up
      & work on your hand writing... Come on now

• Wow, even the guys are calling you a creep and a rapist. 😂😂 If this isn't a joke and you're serious, you're gonna end up a rapist one day. Probaly a child rapist because they can't put up a fight, aka in your terms they can't play "hard to get." Then your ass is gonna end up behind bars where even the prisoners whove committed horrific crimes see you as scum. Then they will get you alone gangbang ass rape you while the police just watch, let it happen, or turn a blind eye.

• Well I would have expected some of the delusional dudes to be like "oh she didn't give you no ass" or some shit like that bc dude always bragging about who they fucked.🤷‍♀️

I'm glad to see there are lots more decent respectful guys than disrespectful immature ones.

• Where did I say anything about rape
      OR describe wanting to rape anyone
      If someone planned on raping someone
      I doubt they’d ask for it first

• @Asker Where did I say that you said something about raping or decribed wanting to rape someone? I said ask a rapist question you're gonna get called a creep. Your entire creep ass question is EXTREMELY concerning.

"There’s this girl I’m trying to have sex with right
      So I told her straight up..
      Im tryna get between those ass cheeks and she goes
      I don't even know you, creep Like why do they all play hard to get?
      Like cmon girl
      She knows she wannit"

Sounds pretty rapey to me. "She knows she wannit" said every rapist ever.
      Because like a rapist, you are severely delusional to the reason she turned you down, and to the fact that she does not want you. If she "wanted it" she wouldn't have said no. No means no, not yes or maybe later.
      Maybe stop acting like a creep and you won't get major backlash and called out for your actions.

Most Helpful Guys

• You’re not being a gentleman this is why women are becoming lesbians cause our fucking kind “men” ain’t shit now a days this is why women date other women cause SOME men can’t wait for the right time

Also “men” don’t fully mature till they hit their30’s just FYI ladies “men” ain’t men till they’re in their 30’s

• Oooooooh

• @Kenni
      I didn’t expect you get this many comments and I’m kinda tired of reading them
      So I only read your first sentence no offense

but I’m not a gentlemen to all women
      only to women who earned it
      I’m a gentlemen to my mom but not to just anybody
      If I can get that ass then we can talk

• What I can recommend you is start a conversation with her get to know her this was like you walking up to a stranger and ask if you can borrow his coat women get hella creeped out you could know her name or not but she felt like that you creeped her out at least do something talk to her or w. e and you MAY get what you’ll want but I’ll assure you it may not cause you already blew it off

• That's not how it works... that's not how any of it works.

I had a friend who used to think like that. She was rejected by every single woman he ever asked. He is gay now. So keep it up bro soon you will have a boyfriend.

• I already have one unfortunately
      His name is right
      He’s always handy when I need him